Transformers discussion (Spoilers!)

How would you rate Transformers?

• Total voters
This is BS.

UPS says they tried to deliver the package at 6:14 pm, but that no one was home.

First of all, two of my brothers and my mother have been here all day. I got home from work around 6pm. UPS NEVER SHOWED UP! So I'd like to know where they delivered the package to. :?

This is BS.

UPS says they tried to deliver the package at 6:14 pm, but that no one was home.

First of all, two of my brothers and my mother have been here all day. I got home from work around 6pm. UPS NEVER SHOWED UP! So I'd like to know where they delivered the package to. :?

I've never had to be home to receive a UPS package - they always leave it inside the storm door. Even when it's clear that someone is home, they always just leave it outside.

I've never had to be home to receive a UPS package - they always leave it inside the storm door. Even when it's clear that someone is home, they always just leave it outside.
They always do that here, too. But someone is always home here, since one of my brothers had a day off from work, and the other one is still looking.

Just about all the time they leave it on the porch, over in the side. But they just never showed up at all! No truck on the street all day. This is the first time they took the package back, as it's just a 1lb package. I tried to call, but all I got was an answering machine that said the same thing I saw on Amazon.

Last edited:
They always do that here, too. But someone is always home here, since one of my brothers had a day off from work, and the other one is still looking.

Just about all the time they leave it on the porch, over in the side. But they just never showed up at all! No truck on the street all day. This is the first time they took the package back, as it's just a 1lb package. I tried to call, but all I got was an answering machine that said the same thing I saw on Amazon.

I've had a couple of packages delayed on UPS's part - not Amazon's - lately and I have a feeling it is due to them holding packages for larger loads due to the increase in fuel costs. What sucks is that it happened on 2nd Day packages - if it was on Ground deliveries I could understand. I wonder if that's what happened with you.

I've had a couple of packages delayed on UPS's part - not Amazon's - lately and I have a feeling it is due to them holding packages for larger loads due to the increase in fuel costs. What sucks is that it happened on 2nd Day packages - if it was on Ground deliveries I could understand. I wonder if that's what happened with you.
All my packages are on 2nd Day.

All my packages are on 2nd Day.

Amazon prime FTW :rockon:

But yeah, I've still had them delayed a day. It has happened a couple of times. And by using the tracking tool on the UPS web site I know that it's totally on UPS, not Amazon.

Amazon prime FTW :rockon:
Dude, seriously! :rockon:

But yeah, I've still had them delayed a day. It has happened a couple of times. And by using the tracking tool on the UPS web site I know that it's totally on UPS, not Amazon.
I know it's totally on UPS. I just track the packages with Amazon.

Last edited:

Until they are stolen off your porch. I still need to track that person down.

I thought I was about to get Rick Roll'd again.

Latest posts

Back