Transformers discussion (Spoilers!)

How would you rate Transformers?

• Total voters
I just found this great review on Rotten Tomatoes:

Bay's best effort by far. The robot thespians are better actors than the cast of Armageddon and the plot is probably more historically accurate than Pearl Harbor.

Armageddon has a great cast.

Steve Buschemi, Bruce Willis, Liv Tyler, Michael Clark Duncan.... I don't get where this reviewer is coming from on that one.

Is that "Don't Want to Miss a Thing"? Because that song was the funniest part in Blades of Glory. Just perfectly used. I laughed throughout the entire scene.

:lol: I loved that scene. I liked "blades of glory" didn't think I would but I did.

Scott Farrar on Transformers 2
Source: SCI FI Wire
October 1, 2007

SCI FI Wire chatted with Transformers visual effects supervisor and second-unit director Scott Farrar at a recent visit to Industrial Light & Magic (ILM) about the sequel. Here's a clip:

"It's a circus, and they're going to raise the tight-wire walker a little bit higher next time," he said. "But it's all going to be dramatic. I think the commitment is not to just chuck out a sequel. The commitment is—and this makes us really happy here—that it's a deep story. There are lots of layers to the story of all these Decepticons, everybody. And so they want to really keep the characters rich."

That sounds cool as to me sounds like they are trying to make a good movie again not just ride the success of the first , unlike most sequals

"all these Decepticons"? They're all dead except for Starscream.

AWESOME - thanks for the heads up.

Your welcome and here is something else you'll get a kick out of

Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends!
Source: Superhero Hype!
October 11, 2007

Do you know someone who you think might want to join the Autobot forces? How about someone you suspect of being a Decepticon? Well, now you can do something about it! Have Optimus Prime give your friends a call! This fun, little feature has just been released on the public at Optimus.Transformersmovie.com and now's the time to give it a try.

Just be sure to use this feature during the day, as it will place the call about 1 minute after you hit send. No one wants to wake a sleeping Decepticon!

Transformers hits DVD and HD DVD on October 16.

:lol: I used this on a friend of mine in usa since I couldn't do it to local numbers (usa residents only damn thing) He tripped the **** out when he answered his phone and he got greeted with "hello *my friends name* i am optimus prime " then a big mission statement from prime :lol:

Latest posts

Back