Tron: Legacy

I wanna see this.

you should. While I have not seen Avatar since it came out, I feel fairly confident in stating that I preferred Tron: Legacy over Avatar. It was worth seeing simply due to the incredible CGI. the "tron world" looked amazing.

Last edited:
While I think CGI Bridges looks poopy, the rest looks terrific, and I liked the first TRON which I only just saw a couple of months back. It's weird how some think it's a godsend and others think it's rubbish. It's a solid, simple action movie that's really quite original.

I watched Tron the day before I saw Tron: Legacy and felt like I missed something. It was definitely unique and I liked the look of the film, but I didn't care about the characters or the story. I then saw Tron: Legacy, which I was very excited for because the trailers made it look amazing, and was very disappointed. In a way, it's a perfect Tron sequel: it's got great special effects, but I still didn't care about the characters or the story. I feel like the filmmakers spent all of their time working on the visuals of the film instead of the script.

Latest posts

Back