Turtles Forever TV Movie

You mean the one with the female Turtle??.. Dear Lord, no!

I think he means the ones from the movie.

Personally, I think there's no point in having the ones from the movies, because they're almost exactly the same as the current cartoon ones. There's nothing that would really make them stand out as being particularly different from the current 'toon.

I'm guessing that the movie is going to have the current TMNT act as the 'straight men' to the comedy created by the lunacy of the 80s show ones and the ferocity of the Mirage ones. It wouldn't work if there was another group, that are basically just a pointless extension.

You mean the one with the female Turtle??.. Dear Lord, no!

Her name was Venus De Milo and they even set up an awkward romance between her and Leo.

TURTLEY INCESTUAL!

Last edited:
One of you needs to record record it and send it to me over the internet so I can watch it.

Pretty please?

Okay, I've searched all over the place and all I can find is obviously-fake links to probable viruses. It's ridiculous that this isn't online yet, given the number of fanboys watching.

He's only uploaded the first four parts, though. Hopefully the rest will be up soon. So far this movie has been great! I was really worried it wouldn't live up to the premise, but it really has.

Latest posts

Back