Turtles Forever TV Movie

Wow...I'm really impressed at how many of the members here loved it as much as I did...usually we're pretty good to find things to nit-pick over (myself included)-- being comic fans that goes without saying--but there hasn't been one negative reaction yet. Really impressive, but well deserved.

Weird question, but did anyone else think that this was similar in some ways to 'Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?'
in that we see different versions of the Turtles in different artistic styles and it's established that the TMNT are 'forever'?

This was awesome. I downloaded it last night and watched tonight. I couldn't stop laughing at parts of it. E.g I had to pause from laughing at the
"Why do you keep doing that? Who are you talking too?" response to 80's raph talking to camera
scene.

I watched it and it brilliant. I really liked that I have watched both series to understand some of the more subtle jokes.

so i watched this on youtube a couple of weeks ago. (I know i know, this is old news by now, but i'm a little behind)

it was really enjoyable.

The only complaint i have is that they didn't fairly represent the 80s turtles. The show was goofy, but not THAT goofy.
besides that. I liked it a lot

Latest posts

Back