UFF and WWII

Has this rumor fallen flat? I don't see where this can fit into anything anymore... Unless the UFF are going to see how Captain America was created.

i have an amazingly short attention span so i didnt read all the posts so dont eat me if someone already said this ok as we all probly kno cap fought with namor an the old torch in WW2 and then namor lost his memory till johnny reminded him of who he is i thing well get a WW2 flashback with cap once namor gets out

You know what they've got to do with each other? Mark Millar. Seems like everything he writes has atleast a preferory connection with WWII. Everything from The Ultimates to Swamp Thing to Wanted. They all either connect to WWII or Hitler specificly. I can't wait to read Chosen and see how he puts it in there.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing. He visited WWII twice in the Ultimates Vol. 1, so it's almost inevitable to have the UFF tied to the War, too. We'll see, though, hopefully it has nothing to do with Captain America. I think we've seen enough of him in the title already. :)

Maybe the government tried some covert experiments involving the N-Zone during WWII, and accidentally created some villainous person who's now coming back to hate on the FF!

*watches as the thread travels through the board N-Zone to baseless speculation* :lol:

I hope Namor's a weapon that the Chitauri brought to Earth during WW2. That would be the ****ters.

Does anyone else think that Millar might find ways of tying every one of his FF arcs to Captain America?

ProjectX2 said:
I hope Namor's a weapon that the Chitauri brought to Earth during WW2. That would be the ****ters.
I hope not, and seriously doubt it.

ProjectX2 said:
Does anyone else think that Millar might find ways of tying every one of his FF arcs to Captain America?
Dont think so, but wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Keep in mind Captain America is probably the most pivotal character in the Universe at this point. It's entirely possible the UFF will have to turn to him at least once in all four of the mini-arcs.

Namor should be an Atlantean, not an alien or android... That would be so messed up.

Goodwill said:
Keep in mind Captain America is probably the most pivotal character in the Universe at this point. It's entirely possible the UFF will have to turn to him at least once in all four of the mini-arcs.
Yes, that's a possiblity, but that's not what I was talking about, though. And I dont think that Millar would use Cap in every arc.

I'll bet you $5 that he'll appear at least twice.

Throughout the entire 12 issues that Millar will write? I'd actually side with you... I'll throw in five if that's what we're going to do. :lol:

Yep, Cap will appear at least twice in Millar's 12 issues. It's money in the bag we're betting boys, considering he's showing up in the first arc.

Yea, and we're more than likely to see him twice in the first three issues of Millar's run since we're going to see this universe's characters, and the other realities. I mean, if we're going by that, we'll see plenty of Captain America.

Also, what if this universe where Reed Richards is contacting the other Reed is actually the past during WWII? It could explain a lot, actually.

Goodwill said:
Also, what if this universe where Reed Richards is contacting the other Reed is actually the past during WWII? It could explain a lot, actually.

What if it's future Reed contacting Ultimate Reed after Galactus has passed and Reed somehow survived it. Now he's contacting Ultimate Reed to help save them from Ultimate Extinction.

An interesting idea, but it seems like the alternate Reed needs help from something happening at the moment. Perhaps Galactus' terror strike is going on as Reed contacts the other Reed.

Also, do any of you think it's a little odd how alternate Reed was banking on incountering another Reed? Why go to himself? This is really bugging me now, come to think of it.

I think you guys are putting way too much thought into this. I'd hazard to guess it's not going to be anywhere near as convoluted as that.

I'm with you, I just wanted to make heads or tails out of this WWII thing. Millar obviously has a thing for history if we're going back in time and visiting WWII.

Goodwill said:
An interesting idea, but it seems like the alternate Reed needs help from something happening at the moment. Perhaps Galactus' terror strike is going on as Reed contacts the other Reed.

Also, do any of you think it's a little odd how alternate Reed was banking on incountering another Reed? Why go to himself? This is really bugging me now, come to think of it.

not that this has much to do with UFF, but in the main MU book, Reed actually held a conference with hundreds of his alternate selves, so it would fit his personality.

Well, Millar was researching about submaries and their power and how deep they can go. I'm sure this applies to UFF, probably something to do with Tomb of Namor.

Namor died in WW2 and his tomb is in Atlantis...

Latest posts

Back