Ult. Spider-Man #67 discussion **SPOILERS**

Again, about the mutant gene, we just don't know and that's something that falls in last place on the list of priorities for a writer, I'm sure.

Also, with this issue, did you guys notice that Bendis actually wrote a line for Colossus? My, was that so hard, Mr. Bendis? Why couldn't you have done it in New Mutants? :)

Goodwill said:
Also, with this issue, did you guys notice that Bendis actually wrote a line for Colossus? My, was that so hard, Mr. Bendis? Why couldn't you have done it in New Mutants? :)

I KNOW, HUH? Seriously his whole run on UXM was "Ultimate Wolverine and Friends" Did he even use Nightcrawler at all in his run? But Bendis is getting good again. At least for me ^_^

Well, I think NC teleported Kitty up to the top of a Sentinel... Look, he gave Angel an entire issue in that arc and we didn't see any more of him until Vaughan came on... That's crap!

Thats when I got pissed of at Bendis. The whole Blockbuster thing was Ultimate Wolverine. It didnt help the story advance at all. New Mutants. Well that one was okay. Ill give you that one. I seriously believe that Vaughan is way better than Bendis.

Well, with team books... Then. Bendis was supposed to be a filler writer, at first, he had no real intention of actually doing a second arc on it but then felt compelled to do another arc on the title. As far as Ultimate X-Men goes, I would prefer if Vaughan came on rather than Bendis because his dynamic is something no other writer can copy and as far as, say, Ultimate Spider-Man or Daredevil, I would most definitely like to have Bendis.

Goodwill said:
Well, with team books... Then. Bendis was supposed to be a filler writer, at first, he had no real intention of actually doing a second arc on it but then felt compelled to do another arc on the title. As far as Ultimate X-Men goes, I would prefer if Vaughan came on rather than Bendis because his dynamic is something no other writer can copy and as far as, say, Ultimate Spider-Man or Daredevil, I would most definitely like to have Bendis.

I agree with you Bendis is a great writer but when it comes to team books, Bendis only seems to write three characters. Look at Avengers we have only see (with an active role) Captain America, Iron Man and Hawkeye. But the story arc is still good.

Well, I haven't been keeping up, but that's really interesting... He doesn't even try to juggle other teammates around? Like, have Captain America in one issue and in another have Wasp... Strange.

Getting way off topic here. Keep this about USM 67.

Latest posts

Back