Ultimate Alicia Masters (speculation)

Dark_Images

I feel bad for Ben. None of them asked for the transformation, but he seems to be the one having the hardest time coping. I hope Alicia Masters is enough to soothe him.

Dark_Images said:
I feel bad for Ben. None of them asked for the transformation, but he seems to be the one having the hardest time coping. I hope Alicia Masters is enough to soothe him.

hehe.. i think him having the hardest time coping might be because he is ugly now..

Dark_Images said:
I may have heard wrong, but did someone say Alicia Masters was blind as well?

She's blind, and she's also the step-daughter of one of the FF's oldest nemises - Puppet Master.

And the Puppet Master used her to get close to the FF, didn't he?

Just as a side bit on Alicia masters, this is a quote from the trivia, for the old ****ty fantastic four movie that never got released ,on imdb.com

Quote:
The movie contains one of the all-time great "bad movie" moments. Doctor Doom's henchmen come to kidnap Alicia Masters. They sneak up behind her and do the standard "chloroform rag over the mouth" bit to render her unconscious. And we get the standard point-of-view shot from her, seeing the bottom half of the screen covered by the rag and then the rest of the image going from clear to fuzzy to black, as to show us what she is seeing as it happens. Pretty standard for numerous low-budget action movies. One problem though. The character of Alicia Masters is completely, totally, and in all ways, blind.

Tomar said:
Just as a side bit on Alicia masters, this is a quote from the trivia, for the old ****ty fantastic four movie that never got released ,on imdb.com

Quote:
The movie contains one of the all-time great "bad movie" moments. Doctor Doom's henchmen come to kidnap Alicia Masters. They sneak up behind her and do the standard "chloroform rag over the mouth" bit to render her unconscious. And we get the standard point-of-view shot from her, seeing the bottom half of the screen covered by the rag and then the rest of the image going from clear to fuzzy to black, as to show us what she is seeing as it happens. Pretty standard for numerous low-budget action movies. One problem though. The character of Alicia Masters is completely, totally, and in all ways, blind.

I wonder why it was never released... :roll:

the funny thing was they only made it so whatever company that held the rights could keep them, cause they had to do something with the rights after a certain amount of time or they`d lose them, the movie was made with the intention of never being released, though the actors and crew had no idea.

Tomar said:
One problem though. The character of Alicia Masters is completely, totally, and in all ways, blind.

HA! :lol:

Dark_Images said:
I wonder if they'll make the Puppet Master a villain in UFF, or they can just stick her in anyways.

he will be there one way or another, maybe not at the forefront at first, but he will be near his daugther, her without him is like michael jackson without.....nevermind, wrong message board. LOL

I don't think I ever heard he was only doing 12, but I'll take your word for it. I don't think he should leave after just 12 if he's going to have so much fun with the title, but I'm not Millar...

Latest posts

Back