Ultimate Alpha Flight

Would you like to see an Ultimate Alpha Flight

• Total voters
There was a gamma flight at one point. Too many characters in any of the flights had mental problems. It was just too much sometimes

I think there was also an Omega Flight that were villains I think.

Correct.

There were a lot of characters and a lot of them were interesting, though, as said before, there have been some terrible writers on them. Alpha Flight is often overlooked and it's about time they were given a chance to shine once again. I would especially like to see Sasquatch.

Woot! I think this was my first thread!

When did I stop speculating on the boards?

I'm damn good at it and still do it all the time with my friends...

Ehh, Northstar is the only one I ever liked and since he's in Ult. X-men now I'm satisfied.

When I read this thread I couldn't help but think of this:

Alpha.jpg

I think Alpha Flight could work. Just have them as a bunch of Mutants that the Canadian government hired and trained for emergencies, no more super soldiers I thin the Ultimates, specifically the Liberators is just crazy. And I see an arc in UXM or Ultimates where they go to Canada to investigate something and the govt sends in Alpha Flight. If they make the team right it can be really cool

longshotjimlee said:
I'd like to see a situation where canadian characters who don't get on having to work together, such as Wolverine and Sabertooth, under the banner of Ultimate Alpha Flight. Why the name Alpha Flight btw?
What? Sabretooth is Canadian too? That can't be true. Anyway, a Canadian team would be cool with Sasquatch and Puck. Those guys made the team.

Caduceus said:
I didn't think Mac (Guardian/Vindicator) HAD any powers, just the suit. Same with Heather
I thought he didn't have powers but his wife did... I might be wrong.

Baxter said:
Talk about old. I'd still like to see an Alpha Flight.
I'd like to seem them come in.....and get killed right away. That would just rock.

"Hey look at us!"

*Get killed*

Beautiful...

TheManWithoutFear said:
Everything deserves to be Ultimized and have some truth to it's original 616 counterparts.
Exactly!

Coooooome on death of Ultimate Alpha Flight! :D

You so walked into that one!

*Giggles*

Last edited:
Ice said:
I'd like to seem them come in.....and get killed right away. That would just rock.

"Hey look at us!"

*Get killed*

Beautiful...

But not before Fury or Tony get to make a crack at Puck or Sasquatch.

If were going to have an Ultimate Alpha Flight, can the characters at least not be Canadian sterotypes. I mean come on "Puck", that's like naming an American super hero "Baseball" and here comes his teammate "Apple Pie". Also Shaman that native guy with the nature powers, God, what a lame sterotype.

I don't really care as long as Bendis doesn't do it. That man must be stopped before he ruins every characters ultimizing.

olavthehairy said:
what, like the old Captain Britain being an upper class twit?
Perish the thought :wink:

At least Captain UK doesn't have teammates named "Crumpet" or "Cricket Bat", so you get off lucky. :wink:

Last edited:
Yea but why couldn't he be Puck. He's a little guy that shoots around, I don't know. Logan is Wolverine. Seems just as fitting.

Synch said:
Yea but why couldn't he be Puck. He's a little guy that shoots around, I don't know. Logan is Wolverine. Seems just as fitting.

Its silly, a Canadian super hero named "Puck". Why don't we just call him the "Hoser"? I mean if some other country made comics about an American super hero team with members like "Baseball" and "Apple Pie", wouldn't you think that would be silly?

Latest posts

Back