Ultimate Alpha Flight

Would you like to see an Ultimate Alpha Flight

• Total voters
The Overlord said:
Its silly, a Canadian super hero named "Puck". Why don't we just call him the "Hoser"? I mean if some other country made comics about an American super hero team with members like "Baseball" and "Apple Pie", wouldn't you think that would be silly?
He shoots around like puck. He's small...like a puck.

It's not silly. It's him.

Ice said:
He shoots around like puck. He's small...like a puck.

It's not silly. It's him.
Exactly what I was trying to say.

Also, canadians aren't the only people that play hockey.

Last edited:
Well the 1st step would be not call them Alpha Flight... break it down to just a Canadian military branch. Face if Canada would of stream lined all of this "Ultimates" stuff in the UM. These guys would be closer to a SWAT team then a superhero spandex team. The best part would be when something happens that pulls the Ultimates into Canadian air/land space & here is this bad A$$ team waiting to turn them back. As far as the team, ground up redesigns maybe even Guardian suit is all internal Nanoit (SP?) tech in the blood stream. Who knows but it would take some time. Maybe even a full story-arc. The one thing you have to keep is no stand alone books. Wouldn't it be amazing to see some battle scared war vet swapping punches with Capt. I mean just the sight of a guy who's been keeping the fight who left when American policy became something he couldnt carry out. He finally had enough to go work for canada. that would be a effective story line. That would just screw with Cpt.
Oh well I think way to much when it comes to comics, sorry to ramble.

Last edited:
It wouldn't matter if these guys appeared or not. However, I still think we need to see more stuff going on in the world outside of NYC. By showing meta-human teams of other countries I think it helps.

Latest posts

Back