Ultimate Annuals previews (several merged threads)

Or maybe Fury's team could be the team of reserves that he described early in Nightmare. That way, we get Falcon and a lot of variety in the team that may have a lasting impression on the better half of Ultimates 2.

I'd rather it be unmutant related. That job's already taken by the X-Men. Though it would fit Fury's character to take the hellions after they were vetoed and secretly be working with them.

I'd really like to see Ultimate Marvel Knights, just to show us what Daredevil and Moonknights role is with SHIELD... Wishful thinking.

HAHA! Mark stole my Ultimate Alternates idea! XD

J/K, but seriously, ALL of these look awesome. Definetly will be getting all of them!

Thanks to Ice for breaking this. - EDIT - and to Digi. :D

They all look and sound very cool. Too bad we don't have an Ultimates cover yet though.

UltimateE said:
Thanks to Ice for breaking this.

They all look and sound very cool. Too bad we don't have an Ultimates cover yet though.

Hopefully that Ultimates cover will be with the solicts when they come out in a few weeks.

For fury's team... hmm...

I'm guessing either a full fledged Black Ops team... Possibly X-Force, using a Suicide Squad idea.... (Supervillains in X-Factor working off their sentence by doing government missions)

Maybe its the Howling Commandos... obviously revamped thoroughly... but yeah. Thats where Fury started... its possible...

I bet you Fury gets Wolverine on his Black ops team... And it'd be interesting to see if any of the attempts to recreate Captain America survived at all. I mean, thats where 616 modern continuity USAgent came from, he was the second (or third?) Captain America.

X-Men - The Return Of Gambit & Rogue. Hell Yeah! The return of Juggernaut. Hell ****in yeah.

Spider-Man - That sucks that Bagley isn't drawing it.

Fantastic Four - That cover is the coolest one.

Ultimates - I agree with the alternate team that was hinted in Ultimate Nightmare.

I would assume we don't have an Ultimates cover yet because this OTHER superteam is on the cover adn it's supposed to be a suprise.

Mark's going crazy with these superteams. o_O Ultimates, then the Union, then the Defenders, the rumored Chinese superteam in Grand Theft America and now this other team? Good god!

I can't remember if it was someone here that had said that they wished for Hitch to draw the interiors, or on millarworld.net, but I ok with him doing just the cover. I mean, if he drew this issue too, then he'd get behind in drawing the rest of the Ultimates 2 issues, don't ya think? I think it's better to just let him concentrate on drawing Ultimates 2, that way we won't get any delays due to the art no being done on time.

Just had a thought.

Why are Gambit and Rogue in Las Vegas...err...excuse me, Ultimate Vegas, anyways? Could they be planning to get married?

Yeah, they could also be there for maybe some "job", but you never know.... :wink:

Ultimate Gambit said:
has anyone else noticed the number 4 on reed and Johnny's uniforms you think they will finally be recognized as the fantastic four when these come out?
It's been on the series covers since the first issue. And notice how the FF look younger here than on the cover for #21... :wink:

Also, on Millarworld.net, someone was asking about what if it's the Champions that maybe Millar will be using...

OMFG WOW!

IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THESE!!!! WHEN THEY COMING OUT? JEGGERNAUT!!! INHUMANS!!! PETERS NEW GIRLFRIEND (I was so hoping something like this would happen, i'd hte for spidey to go throughout this series with only one girlfriend)

THANK YOU DIGI!! YOU ARE ALL THAT IS MAN

Have we seen Debra Whitman yet? Bag 'o Ferrets girl is due to show up eventually, no? And we knew the Black Cat was coming back...

Ice, warn me before you link to my stuff again, so I can delete duplicate links.

Ultimate Gambit said:
has anyone else noticed the number 4 on reed and Johnny's uniforms you think they will finally be recognized as the fantastic four when these come out?

Definitely, I've been hopeing, speculating, anticipating for this too happen for too long.

icemastertron said:
Just had a thought.

Why are Gambit and Rogue in Las Vegas...err...excuse me, Ultimate Vegas, anyways? Could they be planning to get married?

Yeah, they could also be there for maybe some "job", but you never know....

I think it'd totally be in character if they were just in Vegas just having fun. It's most interesting IMO because Rogue and Juggernaut have history.

These are awesome. I might even have to get them shipped up as individual issues! And I get everything in trades! I was talking about Fury having another team and now he does. Woot!

icemastertron said:
It turns out that all four of the ongoing Ultimate titles will have annuals, which are currently scheduled for August.

So, in comic book time that put them coming out next January.

Sweet lord thats some good news.God I can't wait!

USM:Its someone we've already seen right?It could ONLY be Liz,Black Cat or Elektra.I really doubt we're getting "Ultimate Ressurections" already

UXM:Right................Ultimate Juggernaut returns!He knows Rogue from WeaponX right?

UFF:Johnnys gonna get some,bout freakin time

ULTS:The Unnecessary Return Of The Ultimate Defenders?

ProjectX2 said:
These are awesome. I might even have to get them shipped up as individual issues! And I get everything in trades!

That brings up an interesting question - how will they be collected? A single trade with all the annuals, or will each annual be collected in trades for their respective titles. The latter makes sense except for The Ultimates; they are so protective of that series (and rightfully so) and I can't see them changing things up by including an offshoot story in with the 2nd trade...

MaxwellSmart said:
So, in comic book time that put them coming out next January.

And in Ultimate comic book time that puts it at around April.

Latest posts

Back