Ultimate Annuals previews (several merged threads)

Could they possibly allow them to stay single issues? Like, not collect them? Perhaps they could get more money by doing that, too, because a lot of what is happening to individual comic sales is, in turn, upping the sales of the trades... I don't know, Bendis was explaining this at one point to explain away his writing style. I don't really know.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Definitely, I've been hopeing, speculating, anticipating for this too happen for too long.
They've been depicting the Ultimate Fantastic Four kids with little 4s on their costumes like forever now, actually, even if the stories and in-book costumes don't reflect them as Fantastic Four yet.

So I don't think we can use those little 4s as indicators of whether or not they'll be "famous" yet. Still, I'm waiting on them getting their code names.

ourchair said:
So I don't think we can use those little 4s as indicators of whether or not they'll be "famous" yet. Still, I'm waiting on them getting their code names.

You're right about that but I'm also working with what Ice reported when he told us that there'd be panels with the UFF coming out of a portal with villains and THe Ultimates waiting for them. So I figured that this would be there chance to become the celebrities.

Damn Straight!!

Wow, these just look..wow O.O. First off, in Spiderman, I'm betting it's Black Cat, A.K.A Felicia Hardy. I do believe the Cat had some regenerative powers in the original universe, we could be looking at something where she had gotten the powers before but nobody knew and they might just explain what her powers might be and how she got them, but that's just my theory. As for the Ultimate FF....OMFG, FINALLY, FINALLLLLYYY!!! THE ULTIMATE INHUMANS!!!!!!!!!! :D Yes!!! Sooo cannot wait, the same goes for the rest but the above are by far my favorites of the 4. I cannot wait to see what Ultimate Blackbolt looks like.

I think the board ate my post. :shock:

Anyway, I suggested that Pete's new woman wasn't Felicia, as she's much older than he in the Ultimate Universe, but is whatever Dagger's real name is. Bendis has said that she goes to Pete's school, and her break-up with him cna lead to her running away and being tested upon.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Welcome UltimateSentry.

Baxter, where'd it say they went to Pete's school?
Hell if I can remember. He was trying to be coy about it, like he does with everything else. "See if you can find her" he said. Jerk.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Oh I thought you meant he said "the girlfriend" will be enrolled at midtown. I was aware that Tandy Bowen went to there already. Still haven't found her yet.
Whoops. Nope. Sorry.

wow sweet, can't wait for these - should totally rock! i def agree its felicia back in the annual but can someone explain who crystal is in UFF? i dont follow the 616 FF at all.

also Baxter, is yer avatar that ninja dude from New Avengers?

Jackie Estacado said:
wow sweet, can't wait for these - should totally rock! i def agree its felicia back in the annual but can someone explain who crystal is in UFF? i dont follow the 616 FF at all.

also Baxter, is yer avatar that ninja dude from New Avengers?

Did you know that you are a legend around here even though you have only made 5 posts? :D

UltimateE said:
Did you know that you are a legend around here even though you have only made 5 posts? :D

It really is the best avatar EVER.Crystals one of the Inhumans and a long time love interest for Johnny.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Yep and also had a fling with the Black Knight. She sounds like a big whore. Anyway, I think they'll focus mainly on her original relationship with Johnny in the UU.

Open minded guy ain'tcha!

Btw swear filters beaten once more,bravo! :D

Patriot said:
Open minded guy ain'tcha!

Btw swear filters beaten once more,bravo! :D

Hell Yeah! Stick it to the man (That's you E. :twisted: )

Well I wouldn't really be too concerned with it if it didn't also say she cheated on Quicksilver with Norm Webster, your average joe real estate salesman.

Also, we were right that these annuals wouldn't be major to the storys but stand alones that would help develop certain characters.

GahLakTus said:
Spiderman's new girlfriend is Kitty Pryde. Trust me.

Wecome!Nah,she's with Iceman now.Why so sure?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Hell Yeah! Stick it to the man (That's you E. )

Trans-net high five!

TheManWithoutFear said:
it didn't also say she cheated on Quicksilver with Norm Webster, your average joe real estate salesman.

??????Gil?????

Something to laugh at...

I mean this in no offense to Hairsine, but someone from another board, who I will not name and neither the board, said that Dillon shouldn't have been picked for the Ultimates Annual, and that Marvel should have picked Travel Foreman (no clue who this is) or....Trevor Hairsine!

If Hairsine was the artist, we'd see the issue by Thanksgiving! :lol:

Again, no offense....:shifty:

Latest posts

Back