Ultimate Annuals previews (several merged threads)

Yeah, Demolitioncomics are good too. It shouldn't cost much to get a single issue shipped to you.

Marvel.com previews the Ultimate Annuals.

Over on Marvel.com, they have posted a preview for each of the Ultimate Annuals that are set to be realesed this month, starting with The Ultimates Annual coming out in stores tomorrow. For the previews of the annuals, please follow the links below.

The Ultimates Annual Release Date: August 10th.

Ultimate Spider-Man Annual Release Date: August 17th.

Ultimate X-Men Annual Release Date: August 24th

Ultimate Fantastic Four Annual Release Date: August 31st.

thanks for this post Ice!!

awesome to see the Ultimate Six show up in the Ult. X-Men Annual, even if it is only holograms in the Danger Room like Nur said. Also cool to see them referencing the events of Ultimate War while Prof X and Fury are discussing Juggernaut's escape. By the way, did anyone manage to read what Wolverine says on the second page (the two page splash)?

Nothing new in the USM Annual preview pages.

Not much new with the Ultimates Annual preview pages either, though we do get to see the Rocketmen in action and they're a lot bigger than I originally thought. It also appears, based off the dialogue, that they are indeed operated by humans and aren't just robots.

The Ultimate FF Annual preview pages are kinda tough to follow, as they haven't been colored yet and there isn't any dialogue. Jae Lee's style seems to be lacking in sequential story-telling, his panels just seem too vague and unspecified in terms of the action. I think this is why so many people were minorly put-off by UFF #19-20. Otherwise, not a whole lot going on in this preview.

I know I'm looking forward to tomorrow though!!

Could anyone figure out what the FF pages were about? Near as I can figure the some of the Inhumans capture two of the FF. After they brake free the Inhumans call in some of their ranks that are living among humans.

MaxwellSmart said:
Could anyone figure out what the FF pages were about? Near as I can figure the some of the Inhumans capture two of the FF. After they brake free the Inhumans call in some of their ranks that are living among humans.

Thats a hell of a lot more than I got from it.

What is wolverine saying on the first page?

I'm still wondering.

YES!!! The Green Goblin against the X-Men, oh my dream has come true. Thank you Vaughan.

MaxwellSmart said:
What is wolverine saying on the first page?

Looks something like, "Who the hell writes this crap?"

Might not be "writes" but I'm relatively sure the rest is correct.

No, it's definitely "writes", as in the program in the Danger Room.

Ultimate X-Men Annual - Is going to be the best one and we didn't even see any of Gambit/Rogue/Juggernaut yet. Vaughn is the ****ing man. Ultimate Six Vs. UXM... genius! None of the other writers do any of these little treats for us. Vaughn's number 1 and this annual is going to be awesome.

Ultimates Annual - Same things we've been seeing xept "Rocketmen" are larger than we all thought. I hope this is a good one.

Ultimate Spider-Man - Was discussed somewhere else. Nothing new.

Ultimate Fantastic Four - Is going to be AWESOME! No we don't know what's goin on in it yet because they didn't finish the pages but that first scene with the climbers and the inhumans looks like it's going to be one for the archives...

Jae Lee kicks ***.

Sweet.

The Ultimates - We find out there's at least 3 Rocketmen. Phase 1 started with 9 supersoldiers and Phase 2 has around 26.

Ultimate Spider-Man - Nothing new.

Ultimate X-Men - Story looks cool, art doesn't. Ultimate Secret better look better than that.

Ultimate Fantastic Four - Looking good. I think the Inhumans are going to be failed supersoldiers or some kind of mutates.

TheManWithoutFear said:
That'd be interesting.

It definately looks that way with the doctors operating on something with machines and crap.

icemastertron said:
I dont remember their 616 origin, but wasn't it something like that or something? :?

The Kree created Terrigen Mists that powered the Inhumans. I like the technological idea better.

Latest posts

Back