ultimate beast

UltimateE said:
Xavier has nothing to do with anything. Wilson said whatever he gets goes to SHIELD. Since it seems like SHIELD had already contacted Beast and he pretty much left the X-Men, what on earth would Xavier have to do with it? That doesn't even make any sense. :roll:

The man has a point. :?

Also, what if Sam Wilson had a history at the Baxter Building? That would be interesting and a cool way to tie him into the FF lore, too. That way, he could get a little more page time, you know? Beast could've stopped by, too, you know, at the B. Building!

Its not a new concept but it wasn't about Beast before. Read up on your Archangel history

"Scarred for life"? Could you elaborate? He's been dead, brought back and used, and that's "normal"? Dead would be normal, I think, especially for Ultimate Beast.

I don't know how they'd do it Goodwill I'm not the writer I just think Apocolypse when they battle him should pull out all sorts of nasty tricks on the X-Men... kidnapping Rogue and forcing them to team up with Gambit, transforming Angel, and I think if they saw Beast back and fighting them they'd kinda be like "WTF" you know?

Dude..... Dude....DUDE!!! Poccy can do just about anything. Pretty much anything you put past him he can do. Shapeshifting, telepathy, telekinesis, concussive bursts, flight, size changing, advanced technology...the list goes on. Seriously. Its not a question of power. There´s no way to write a Poccy based on the original (without being so bad its laughable) without giving him some serious power.

Latest posts

Back