ultimate beast

okay, it's been fun teasing ya.

I truly believe that Beast is still alive, but everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect yours.

longshotjimlee said:
Everybody thought Captain America was dead in the 40s.

Gentlemen, this is called perspective.

How can you guys get pissed, seriously? What is there to get pissed about? It's a fact that characters die and are brought back all the time, and sometimes we find out they weren't dead at all. Clearly the "dead is dead" rule is, well, dead. I can't tell how much LSJL is goofing on you guys and how much he's serious, but either way he's right.

In 616 we are having some really interesting developments with Beast.

Will he or won't he take the cure?

Astonishing X-men is a greta book, well written and of course wonderfully drawn.

There are thousands of mutants Josh could have chosen to make up his team, but he has included Beast.

With Ultimate Fury we have a good guy who is trying to keep a rein on mutants but with Xavier's help. I was kind a seeing some strong interplay between Fury and Hank in the future, for if Nick found a "Cure", Xavier may have hated it but Hank could have joined the Ultimates in exchange for losing his blue fur, (they could certainly use he genius on the super soldier serum).

Maybe that's whats happened.

WHo knows?

I mean Betsy died in the Ultimate Universe and came back, which disproves the theory that many board members have been spouting that dead should mean dead in the Ultimate Universe.

I know this last little bit should be in another thread but those of you who think that Beast is an uninteresting character, who would you have used instead to complete the Astonishing X-men line up?

I'm dropping out of this conversation premananty. I'm not folding- I still believe Beast is dead.

I'm sure that'll make a lot of people happy.

The thing with that is that he was never cremated in the first place. Otherwise, he wouldnt have shown up. Someone else's body was switched with his, and his body was sent to the Bentech lab for testing.

That is my guess anyways. I mean, its the only possible explanation!

Now who was it that said this about a different character? :wink:

longshotjimlee said:
In 616 we are having some really interesting developments with Beast.

Will he or won't he take the cure?

Have you guys got the entire first arc over there yet? It was 6 issues and that question was answered...

longshotjimlee said:
Astonishing X-men is a greta book, well written and of course wonderfully drawn.

I love it; it's the only 616 X-book I read.

Its definitely one of the best out there and I wouldn't be certain the Cure is resolved. Although the issue of the origin of the cure has been dealt with, the cure itself still remains and the effect it has on Wing, Beast and others remains to be seen.

Caduceus said:
Its definitely one of the best out there and I wouldn't be certain the Cure is resolved. Although the issue of the origin of the cure has been dealt with, the cure itself still remains and the effect it has on Wing, Beast and others remains to be seen.

That's my point

Well, UltimateE, I would beg to differ. I think that the whole Beast/Cure thing was left open ended... If the story ever came bouncing back I don't think it would be jarring or out-of-character for Beast to consider taking the cure. Who knows.

Beast and Ross are still alive!

Okay, fellow forum dwellers, here's my opinion about the fates of Ultimate Beast and Ultimate General Ross:

1) Ultimate Beast is presumed dead by his fellow X-Men, but his almost lifeless body has in fact been taken by the Sentinels for brainwashing. We will sooner or later see an Ultimate Dark Beast, and he will look to get revenge on his former teammates for leaving him behind.

2) Ultimate General Ross is in fact very well alive and currently monitors the day-to-day operations of the Baxter Building as a military liasion from SHIELD. The General Ross that died was simply an Ultimate version of a Life Model Decoy.

HA, HA! HA, HA, HA! :lol:

EVIL IS GOOD!

odie1kenobi75 said:
Okay, fellow forum dwellers, here's my opinion about the fates of Ultimate Beast and Ultimate General Ross:

1) Ultimate Beast is presumed dead by his fellow X-Men, but his almost lifeless body has in fact been taken by the Sentinels for brainwashing. We will sooner or later see an Ultimate Dark Beast, and he will look to get revenge on his former teammates for leaving him behind.

2) Ultimate General Ross is in fact very well alive and currently monitors the day-to-day operations of the Baxter Building as a military liasion from SHIELD. The General Ross that died was simply an Ultimate version of a Life Model Decoy.

HA, HA! HA, HA, HA! :lol:

EVIL IS GOOD!

how did the sentinels get his body? he was supposed to be buried....

XTFLyons said:
how did the sentinels get his body? he was supposed to be buried....

Odie, we have a theory being kicked around that SHIELD, well, Fury rather, covered up his death so that he could continue with his "New Mutants" idea along with Hank... It would be a perfect way to decieve Xavier; after all, Fury and Xavier aren't too good of friends, you know?

oook thought just came into my head... I know I'm not for the recruitment situation but...

What if Fury did cover Beast death up using SHIELD's Psi-division (whatever it was called) this couldn't trick Xavier but what if Xavier didn't need to be tricked and he was actually in on it too... there's a lot of garbage between Fury and Xavier helping eachother out maybe as a way to pay Fury off for keeping the X-Men out of trouble... he's lending him one of his students...

Latest posts

Back