ultimate beast

Beast left the team and allied himself with Fury, which means that he's up for anything... Wolverine has been working for Fury since he was forced to kill the little boy... Storm, though, I don't think could be in on it because she was hurt tremendously about Beast's death... If she was in on this, she wouldn't have gone through such a change.

What are you two on about? It does not take much for a woman to change her mood. My wife changes her mood more often than she changes her sweater.

The whole idea that SHIELD or Fury would be continuing the New Mutants program doesn't work. It was a move by the President and his administration, Fury himself even said that he was out of the loop on the whole thing in issue 44.

I can't believe this topic is still going. I swear to God, one day I'm going to write Ultimate X-Men. And when I do, I'm going to dig up Hank's body and decimate his corpse just to end this discussion once and for all. Mark my words, I will do it. ::shakes fist::

I can't believe this topic is still going. I swear to God, one day I'm going to write Ultimate X-Men. And when I do, I'm going to dig up Hank's body and decimate his corpse just to end this discussion once and for all. Mark my words, I will do it. ::shakes fist::

TELL 'EM STEVE-DAVE

UltimateCharlieSheen said:
The whole idea that SHIELD or Fury would be continuing the New Mutants program doesn't work. It was a move by the President and his administration, Fury himself even said that he was out of the loop on the whole thing in issue 44.

you won't find the body when you try to dig him up though... :twisted:

12 pages! Sheesh this is one hell of a debate!

I think beast should come back as a zombie.....INTRODUCING Dark Beast.

I think that would be a wicked ultimization.
*dodges slap*
I mean, c'mon. A zombie beast.... at least it would end this discussion :p

Nurhachi said:
I mean, c'mon. A zombie beast.... at least it would end this discussion :p

Are you kidding? Then it would move into whether Beast was really alive or not if he was a zombie. Its an interesting idea but it would only make this thread worse

I would love to see storm reaction when he does come back. Oh and he is coming back. :furious:

Duh. SHIELD probably has Banner & Pym working on an reversal formula for being crushed by Sentinels. Plus...we never saw WHAT they buried in that coffin...

Well, Xavier and the X-Men did take his body, you guys... I hate to break it to you but if Xavier put something else in that coffin, there will be people asking a lot of questions!

Goodwill said:
Well, Xavier and the X-Men did take his body, you guys... I hate to break it to you but if Xavier put something else in that coffin, there will be people asking a lot of questions!

Like who? His kids? He knows or thinks what he's doin best so I doubt if/when they find out he's gonna care about them yelling at him. Beast's Parents? Don't even care about him only that they've gotta rich off of his mutation. The government? if this theory is true than the government are the people who know Beast is alive already.

Freeway420 said:
Duh. SHIELD probably has Banner & Pym working on an reversal formula for being crushed by Sentinels. Plus...we never saw WHAT they buried in that coffin...

I said this earlier and it might have been lost with the backup restore, but this all makes Sam "Falcon" Wilson's jungle drug zombie soldier idea from Ultiamte Nightmare veeeeeeeery interesting.

Goodwill said:
Again, Xavier would have to be in on it, which I don't think a writer would do only for Beast... That's silly.

Xavier has nothing to do with anything. Wilson said whatever he gets goes to SHIELD. Since it seems like SHIELD had already contacted Beast and he pretty much left the X-Men, what on earth would Xavier have to do with it? That doesn't even make any sense. :roll:

Latest posts

Back