Ultimate Ben Reilly - thoughts & predictions

(Unregistered User)

OK dude, imagine this.....
Rielly gets killed or maimed by the carnage creature. Connors, overcome with guilt, uses his new knowledge of Peters DNA to heal Rielly....

Rielly starts getting Spider-Man powers and maybe even peters characteristics as well

What u think?

OK dude, imagine this.....
Rielly gets killed or maimed by the carnage creature. Connors, overcome with guilt, uses his new knowledge of Peters DNA to heal Rielly....

Rielly starts getting Spider-Man powers and maybe even peters characteristics as well

What u think?

I think I would not only stop reading Bendis comics, I might have to punch him in the taint.

(that's a Bendis board joke for the uninitiated)

I think I would not only stop reading Bendis comics, I might have to punch him in the taint.

(that's a Bendis board joke for the uninitiated)

:lol:

Well, the idea is flawed from the get go, Guest (Yeah, it would be nice if you had a name!). He can't die and come back... If 616 isn't into that, we can't have Ultimate doing it, either, especially when Ultimate is supposed to be more realistic.

Maybe Reilly just injects the blood sample into him, knowing it is the same blood type and what not, and he just acquires the powers...

I think Osborn will have something to do with the clones. If you remember back in the legacy story arc, he had Miles Warren working for him

The Legacy story arc is Ultimate Spider-Man #22 - 27 in where the Green Goblin returns and tries to control spider-man. In that arc Miles Warren is the Hypnotist that Osborn hires to hypnotise his son into believing that everything is normal.

In the 616 universe, Miles Warren is the Jackel, who made all the Spidey clones (Scarlet Spider, Spidercide, Kaine etc.)

Hmm... Really? I never noticed that. We'll see, though. That would be an interesting take on things, wouldn't it?

Im looking forward to the Ultimate Hobgoblin. I think it'll be Harry, who will take the OZ formula and try to break into SHIELD and free his father.

Well, he's just cryogenically frozen, so he's not out of the picture yet.

Lol, he could do a Captain America and come back in the year 2050

LoL, NO!!! Personally, I think he should just awaken, burn the shit up, and run away again... He should be like an Ultimate Osama and just run and hide until he finally takes two planes to Peter's home.

lol, He can have Ultimate Shocker and Boomerang hijack the planes, and have one hit his home and another hit MJs. Anyways moving on ..........

Hey, if this happened we could have a goblin team up. Norman would finally accept Harry and the 2 Goblins could go on a rampage against Fury, SHIELD, Ultimates and Spidey

Hey, if this happened we could have a goblin team up. Norman would finally accept Harry and the 2 Goblins could go on a rampage against Fury, SHIELD, Ultimates and Spidey

Hmmm...that doesn't sound like a very Bendis-y story...

(Welcome, by the way!)

I never even noticed the Miles Warren reference. And to think the very first comic book I ever bought just happened to be the Spiderman issues with the Clone Saga back in '94.

That's funny, I was out of comics when the clone saga was going down but still bought most of those issues.

LoL, I don't think that guy will be around anymore... Unless he was taken in SHIELD custody to work with Harry.

Latest posts

Back