Ultimate Black Cat

jtg3885 said:
*rolls his eyes at the lot of you* Oy! I'm not saying that Black Cat has to be running around leading the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered Superhero Alliance. Get that through your heads. I just thought it'd be funny to see a new twist on the getting-stale love triangle we saw from 616.

We know what you are saying, these are just general opinions... Cripes!

I'm rereading #50 through #53 while writing this chapter of my fic... has anyone else noticed that Felicia, in addition to probability alteration, has Instant Breast Growth for a mutant power? It was a disturbing tendency 616 Cat had... just slip on that costume and BOOM. o_O

Wow, lesbians and huge breasts all in one topic... This is heaven! :)

Anyway, I think we outta get on to speculating about her next appearance or whatever.

Anyway, I think we outta get on to speculating about her next appearance or whatever.

One word: revenge.

Aye. But I'd be interested to see how all the key players factor into this. Spidey has no love for the Kingpin, but he's not big on someone getting killed when he can stop it. And considering what Elektra and Fisk did to the Black Cat... that might be what she's after when she comes back. So either we end up with another threeway battle (Kingpin vs. Black Cat vs. Spider-man), or perhaps even Kingpin and Spider-man will end up on the same side for once, in an "enemy of my enemy" kind of thing.

I imagine the condition Kingpin's wife is in (whatever that is) will lead to Peter taking it easy on him, but I hope that doesn't end a blossoming rivalry between the two.

Oh, I somehow doubt that. That would really suck actually. But considering Spider-man has smacked down most anything to world has thrown his way... I would imagine the Kingpin might be willing to go far out of his way in order to make sure our super-hero is between him and the Black Cat.

Yeah, Peter didn't seem very aware of his motives or anything. Rather, Peter was just caught in the middle of the fights and he narrowly escaped them without getting a tsi in him or even a bullet. I think J's idea above may be a little altered but used. Instead of KP and Spider-Man trying to get the Black Cat it would be Spidey and Black Cat... Sure, it's unoriginal, but you could do the whole "Sometimes doing the right thing isn't doing the right thing" deal.

I'm definitely looking forward to Bendis' take on the Black Cat/Spiderman relationship, be it as friends or more.

Hmm... Rivals, maybe? I dunno if that could be done, but lets say Cat wanted to fill his shoes and take away his publicity. You know, be the hero and make Spider-Man out to be a villain. That would be some fresh dynamic, right?

Okay, on the bi-616 Black Cat. Kevin Smith was the writter on The Evil That Men do, wich as far as I know was the first obvious point at her tendancies. The Man thinks that every woman out there is Bi. Last night I was watcing the Q&A on the Clerks X DVD and he said that he doesn't think that he's met one woman who hasn't had sex with one of her friends. When writting a character as sexualy based as The Black Cat he'd have to throw something like that in there.

As for the Rival idea, in the first Arc she mainly seemed to be trying to find out more about Peter. What I'd like to see is for her to discover Peters ID (though it seems like too many people know it already) and somehow insert herself into his life. A teacher at his school, or a new neighbor in queens.

Black Cat hanging out with May Parker. Creepy.

I don't really like Black Cat. The character was ok but I don't want to see her become a huge part of the series. Another board i frequent took a poll and she was voted the Ultimate Villain people didn't want to return. Maybe its just me but i can't find the character interesting

Well, what makes ultimate black cat special is the fact, that she is just an ordinary girl without her costume. she doesn't even have naturally white hair. I'm certainly looking forward to the conclusion of the black cat arc, since there wasn't one actually (just like with venom; he just disappeared, and that was it). I don't think she oght to become a regular cast member, though. (despite how much i love her 616-counterpart! chack out my treat in your super-hero team!).

Ricky: Umm... unless I missed something, Ultimate Felicia is a mutant with probability alteration powers. The guy tripping over the edge of the rug... bucket of washwater to the face of the cleaning lady... smacks of 616-Cat's brief stint with powers.

We don't know for sure how she got her powers... I am not and will not assume that she is a mutant until that is further touched upon. What we need to see is more of her powers so that we can know for sure.

Also, like I've said before there is a decrease in the number of people on Spider-Man's supporting cast list, and Felicia Hardy could fill that void and make a pretty good one at that. She can relate to Peter in a sense and be one person who will always be there where MJ or May couldn't. That kinda thing.

I don't know that 616 Cat is a mutant per se, but she does have some probability-altering powers. Same goes for the Ultimate version, really.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Kingpin had something to do with Felicia Hardy getting powers in the 616 universe. Who knows about the Ultimate one, yet.

Given the fact that UBC was anti-Kingpin from the start, I doubt that she got her powers there. And since almost every IUGM in the vicinity of Spider-man gets picked up by the Ultimates, I doubt she's been altered in any way. Therefore, that leaves her as either Homo sapien superior or someone with incredible amounts of dumb luck.

Latest posts

Back