Ultimate Bullseye

TheManWithoutFear said:
You know what's real funny? This thread is older than my participance at this site... and I just read the whole thing and some of you were actually stupid enough to throw out that maybe Bullseye would kill Daredevil in Elektra... hahaha :twisted: oh, you guys :roll:

Caddy came up with it first, and while I didn't think it was going to happen it could have made sense. Elektra dying and being resurrected by The Hand was a pretty major event; I don't hink it was out of the ordinary to think it might have happened in UE.

UltimateE said:
Caddy came up with it first, and while I didn't think it was going to happen it could have made sense. Elektra dying and being resurrected by The Hand was a pretty major event; I don't hink it was out of the ordinary to think it might have happened in UE.

Oh, no I totally would've went with Elektra dying at the hands of Bullseye, agreeing with what you about it being a major part of her character. But someone said that maybe he'd kill Daredevil.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Oh, no I totally would've went with Elektra dying at the hands of Bullseye, agreeing with what you about it being a major part of her character. But someone said that maybe he'd kill Daredevil.

Ah, OK - I misread.

Wow, I don't remember that. That's definitely out there...

It would have been an interesting spin on the DD-Elektra relationship if it happened but I remember that and I was before we actually saw Ultimate Bullseye or any of Elektra had come out so it was just wild speculation. I really wouldn't have liked it if someone like Ultimate Bullseye had killed DD.

Caduceus said:
It would have been an interesting spin on the DD-Elektra relationship if it happened but I remember that and I was before we actually saw Ultimate Bullseye or any of Elektra had come out so it was just wild speculation. I really wouldn't have liked it if someone like Ultimate Bullseye had killed DD.

That would have been interesting though. If Daredevil did die or if he was severly beaten by Bullseye to the near point of death.

In my opinion I think it would have been interesting. Just cause you think it wouldnt have been interesting doesnt mean other people dont.

René said:

In my opinion I think it would have been interesting. Just cause you think it wouldnt have been interesting doesnt mean other people dont.
I actually would like to see what happens if Bullseye kills DD. It'd make a cool story. Like a WHAT IF? or something...

I didnt say kill him DD I said beat him up to the edge of death.

God give me strength....

I think it'd make a damn good story if Daredevil died.... when he has a good story to tell. If Bullseye killed him in Elektra Vol. 2 (which is what the inital argument here focuses on) then that would be awful. I don't care whose opinion it is... maybe I'm biased but seriously what would be so interesting about Daredevil getting killed off before he even gets started.

TheManWithoutFear said:
God give me strength....

I think it'd make a damn good story if Daredevil died.... when he has a good story to tell. If Bullseye killed him in Elektra Vol. 2 (which is what the inital argument here focuses on) then that would be awful. I don't care whose opinion it is... maybe I'm biased but seriously what would be so interesting about Daredevil getting killed off before he even gets started.
Oh, I didn't mean in Vol. 2 or whatever. I, myself, was just saying it in a....'general' term....

Latest posts

Back