Ultimate Bullseye

Well the Ultimates are big. The X-Men are too. Spider-Man doesnt have a political agenda like the X-Men and the Ultimates do so. No Spider-Man isnt as big as the others.

I meant to Kingpin personally. My question was "Does Kingpin (himself) consider Spider-Man a "big thing"..or "big threat", to put it in better terms. And if he does, would he get someone like Bullseye to take care of him, if he doesn't consider Bullseye someone to deal with "big threats", with the 'performance' he saw with him and Elektra.

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
I meant to Kingpin personally. My question was "Does Kingpin (himself) consider Spider-Man a "big thing"..or "big threat", to put it in better terms. And if he does, would he get someone like Bullseye to take care of him, if he doesn't consider Bullseye someone to deal with "big threats", with the 'performance' he saw with him and Elektra.

Ill let someone else answer that

Last edited:
I don't think he thinks of Spiderman as a huge threat. Just a bit of an annoyance. Same thing was said about DD in Frank Miller's Visionaries. Kingpin has so many operations being run that when these superheroes stopping just one of them it's no major halt on his productivity. Anyway if he did have to go after Spiderman he saw that Electro could take him down easily so I think he would just hire anyone to go and attack him or more in the contemporary villains style attack everything that is close to him. Besides next time I see Daredevil's greatest villain it better be fighting with Daredevil... Not Spiderman...

TheManWithoutFear said:
If Ultimate Bullseye appears in USM and there's no DD I'm gonna be ticked... but then again there was never any mention of UBE in USM right?
Not from what I have read.

icemastertron said:
You told me didly doo. Don't try to take credit... :wink:

... Whatever! Whatever! I do what I want.

Dude i so hope that Bullseye does show up in Ultimate Spider-Man

TheManWithoutFear said:
If Bullseye jumps ship to Spiderman myth what's left for DD

No chance at an ultimate title. And minis that are about Elektra instead of DD.

You know what's real funny? This thread is older than my participance at this site... and I just read the whole thing and some of you were actually stupid enough to throw out that maybe Bullseye would kill Daredevil in Elektra... hahaha :twisted: oh, you guys :roll:

I wasn't one. Did he actually kill anyone important? Except for Cullen and Svage...

Latest posts

Back