Ultimate Bullseye

No thats wrong. Bullseyes real name is Benjamin Poindexter. The handbook is wrong. Google it

After reading the TPB Ultimate Elektra I would be surprised if the Ben Poindexter was an alias he uses when "working"...

Does anyone think Bullseye is a mutant... it's never said wheather he is or isn't or where his superior accuracy comes from?

Last edited:
XTFLyons said:
After reading the TPB Ultimate Elektra I would be surprised if the Ben Poindexter was an alias he uses when "working"...

Does anyone think Bullseye is a mutant... it's never said wheather he is or isn't or where his superior accuracy comes from?

Nah, he could just be naturally that accurate. Like Hawkeye.

guys just reading the Bullseye section in the official handbook and I don't know there's a lot that point to him being a mutant he discovered his "skill" as a teenager (same time mutant powers manifest).... I wouldn't surprised it would make for a good storyline somewhere...

Its a possibility. It'd be interesting to see Bullseye taking down a Sentinal

TheManWithoutFear said:
guys just reading the Bullseye section in the official handbook and I don't know there's a lot that point to him being a mutant he discovered his "skill" as a teenager (same time mutant powers manifest)

It can just be a coincidence too.

He's not a mutant, and I would like him to stay "human". His skill is pretty believable, I've seen people shown in Ripley's Believe It or Not that can hit targets that you can barely see with the naked eye.

All right now that Ultimate Elektra is wraped up and stuff. Do you guys think we will see Ultimate Bullseye again? He wasnt as bada** as he normaly is in 616. You know what would be cool to see? If Kingpin hired Bullseye to kill Spider-Man. Thoughts?

Maybe, maybe not. Elektra did beat him in that fight, and there was something else that I can't remember at the moment that Kingpin was disapointed that Bullseye didn't do. But I do like the idea, and hope it gets done. :wink:

Well was it ever said that he was going to get rid of Bullseye and use Elektra instead. Maybe he might use Elektra for more high porfile assinations and Bullseye for not so big.

But don't you think that Kingpin considers Spider-Man a "big thing"? Not saying that he'll go back to Elektra for this, just askin'...

Latest posts

Back