Ultimate Bullseye

René

Starring in "The Longest Yard", opening Memorial D
How big of an impact do you guys think that Bullseye will do to the Ultimate Universe? I really want to see him as more of a bigger threat, like he is in the 616 universe. Do you guys think he will kill some one?

But who would he kill??? Elektra. No, thats to much like 616. Daredevil how would he be brought back into the Ultimate Universe. Im guessing it would be Elektras father. Who else could it be?

icemastertron said:
He's a killer, of course he'll kill someone. I would like to see him be ultimaized. That would be so cool.

Ice.. have you been reading Ultimate Elektra.. ? Ultimate BUllseye has been in the last two issues..

If Bullseye kills anyone it's probably be a non-essential character like Elektra's father. He can't do any real damage right now due to continuity. After that, I venture we probably won't be seeing much of him unless DD gets his own Ultimate title.

Yeah i reckon Elektra's father as well. MAYBE, but only maybe Elektra if they decide to kill and resurrect her

I've actually convinced myself that they will be killing off Daredevil in this mini-series. Call me crazy, but the covers and things that they've said about this mini-series just rekes of a Daredevil death... I'm telling you!

Ice.. have you been reading Ultimate Elektra.. ? Ultimate BUllseye has been in the last two issues..

No sorry, I haven't gotten the issues. My store never got the 1st issue, and the reprint for the book has been canceled. I'm just going to wait for the TPB in January.

I've actually convinced myself that they will be killing off Daredevil in this mini-series. Call me crazy, but the covers and things that they've said about this mini-series just rekes of a Daredevil death... I'm telling you!

DD being killed off? No way. I don't think that'll happen anytime soon.

Goodwill said:

Um...don't think so, man.

It could work. I could see Bullseye killing of Daredevil but then how would they explain him being in the Ultimates 2?

Frankly, he may not be involved... He could very well just be a flash back where they tried to recruit him but were too late because he ended up being killed. Who knows, it could still be pulled off.

This mini takes place before Daredevil's appearances in UMT and UXM, so how can he be killed off in this book?

Im still saying that Elektras dad is the one thats gonna die. Asides from Daredevil, who else does Elektra care for

Could be someone we haven't ever seen before... There could be a lot of people she cares for, right? Also, is it a fact that SOMEONE will die in this arc?

Latest posts

Back