Ultimate Bullseye

You do have a point. But most of the time Bullseye comes into the scene some dies. It could be Phobe or Melissa that dies if someone does die.

René said:
Im still saying that Elektras dad is the one thats gonna die. Asides from Daredevil, who else does Elektra care for

I agree, because...

Goodwill said:
Could be someone we haven't ever seen before... There could be a lot of people she cares for, right? Also, is it a fact that SOMEONE will die in this arc?

The relationship between her and her father is very strong, and the only one that has been shown to us that if severed in a tragic way would make her turn to the dark side, so to speak. THAT'S what this is about.

I'm not saying you're wrong - we have no way of knowing. But I disagree that it could be someone else. There's no one nearly as important in her life.

I'm just saying that, if the father was needed in future storylines, that it would be, say, her mother who has to be important but not as much, do you know what I mean?

Ok just god issue 3 FINALLY and am now convinced that Bullseye will not kill Elektra.
Actually desperately hoping that Bullseye does not get infatuated with Elektra. That would not be cool

Bullseye killing off Daredevil would have a HUGE impact, and it would be awesome. As long as it's felt in all of the ultimate books.

Sadly, if DD died, I don't think it would have much of an impact at all. What has he done besides protect a few city blocks from street criminals in New York City?

Goodwill said:
Sadly, if DD died, I don't think it would have much of an impact at all. What has he done besides protect a few city blocks from street criminals in New York City?

I agree completely. But regardless, I don't think DD/Murdock will be dying, again, since this is set in the past.

Not if he is resurrected. That would definitely be a nod to 616 but an Ultimized nod. I'm not sure it would be a great story but its definitely a possibilty (in my mind at least.)

What's the deal with DD's resurrection? Is it something that happened in 616 because that idea, in my mind, is not flying.

Actually it was Elektra that died and was resurrected. I'm not sure specifically but i believe the circumstances surrounding her resurrection haven't been explained but it has something to do with the Asian crimial organization The Hand.

Caduceus said:
Actually it was Elektra that died and was resurrected.

THANK you. I wondered what they were talking about with Daredevil being killed and resurrected. I never really got into Daredevil but I don't remember ever hearing that.

I know this doesn't has to do anything with this thread, but for anyone who wants to know about the Hand, there is a mini out right noe explaining their origin.

It's called: "Elektra: The Hand"

They are also appearing in Wolverine right now. OK, back on topic...

mutantfreak

I sure hope that in the ultimate universe there won't be any resurrections. I mean, so far only caracters that were believed dead came back. I think that killing and then resurrecting a caracter was a cheap way to sell more comics and, since it has been done so many times, it doesn't work anymore.

Maybe you could just kill someone. someone who matters as well, not just a tiny little role but maybe an actual important character. This is the only series in the UU where death can happen without going into the deep emotional reactions because we KNOW that Elektra will get used to killing people.

Latest posts

Back