Ultimate Cable

Dr.Strangefate said:
also, Nate Grey is the one grown in a cloning chamber, the X-man. He's from Age of Apocolypse, Cable was born to a Clone of Jean Grey who later became the Goblin Queen of Limbo. Jean is not Cable's Mother. And Scott only raised him for 2-4 years, then he was spirited away to the futuure.

Don't forget that mini series where Rachel brought Scott and Jean (there's a paradox for you) to the future to help raise Cable on their honeymoon and they stayed there for 10 years. Then, Rachel finally died.

Caduceus said:
Don't forget that mini series where Rachel brought Scott and Jean (there's a paradox for you) to the future to help raise Cable on their honeymoon and they stayed there for 10 years. Then, Rachel finally died.

Thats where the two-four years comes in

he left Madelyne and Nathan when Jean came back, when Nate was about 1 year old, then the crazy "Inferno" bit, then the Techno organic virus, then rachel has Jean and Scott take care of him for two years

they won't do cable for one reason cause people would start to b***h
about his back story and how and why would he be so powerful and why didn't
xavier sense him before.

I would agree... Both Jean and the Professor seem to be powered down, don't you think? You know, ever since Bendis and Vaughan took over, Jean and Xavier are a little more fair.

See, but I think you can't have Cable from the future or whatever without him being born in the present time first. You can't have someone come from any time in the future if they weren't born in the past (of the same timeline).
I think Ice justified Kirkman's Cable arc TWO WHOLE YEARS before it was written and published! How's that for precognition :wink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back