Re: Ultimate Captian America & Ultimate Hulk Annual??

There was a lot of art from Ultimatum that I didn't catch before. That's sort of interesting.

On Ultimatum #2, whos the guy creeping in the background of the Ultimates?

And is he trying to hint that Capt. America is actually Black Panther?

There was a lot of art from Ultimatum that I didn't catch before. That's sort of interesting.

On Ultimatum #2, whos the guy creeping in the background of the Ultimates?

And is he trying to hint that Capt. America is actually Black Panther?

... the only one I see in the background is Hawkeye...

...who the f*** is Joe Pokaski?

Re: Ultimate Captain America & Ultimate Hulk Annual??

He writes for Heroes.

Shouldn't it be: He "writes" for Heroes?

Srsly. DID YOU ALL SEE SEASON TWO?

So, like, the entire frickin' Heroes team is taking over the ultimate universe? Eep. Ugh. Bleagh. Pfooey.

Just to the left of Hawkeye. Who is that guy?

Last edited:

I... I think it's Ultron. He's going to do, like, a heel face turn or something and be a good guy. :shock:

You know the Ultimate Universe is **** when... Bendis is the best writer and the rest of the universe is written by the guys who write Heroes. :roll:

Ok, I didn't see him, I think it's Yellowjacket. I'm leaning towards Ultron dressed as Yellowjacket, but I can't get over what Hank said at the end' "He's our son." Since we've had Cable, Bishop, the Fantastic Four from a day in the future, and we're going to have the Fantastic Four and X-Men from after Ultimatum during the annuals. We know that time travel is possible in this world. I don't know maybe he's their actual son. Or I could be just over reaching.

I... I think it's Ultron. He's going to do, like, a heel face turn or something and be a good guy. :shock:

It's possible... this isn't the Marvel U and Loeb is writing it.

Could it be Ant Man?

No I think it's either Ultron or the Pym's son from the future dressed as Yellowjacket.

its Namor, look to the right of Things head on #1, see the gun barrel? place 1 and 2 next to each other, the covers form a sprawling poster.

The gun barrel was pointed out in an other thread, but #2 wasn't available yet to determine who it was.

Last edited:
Largely, unrelated but ******* Finch can draw a good Sue Storm.

Now, related....I hope Mark Millar has a hand in one of these annuals....a man can hope.

Latest posts

Back