Ultimate Casting

I'm not really with you on those, Billy Zane is rather more stocky than Quicksilver needs to be, and Monica Bellucci(hot as hell) is maybe a little old.
I'll put my thinking cap on for some alternatives.

Last edited:
Guijllons said:
I'm not really with you on those, Billy Zane is rather more stocky than Quicksilver needs to be, and Monica Bellucci(hot as hell) is maybe a little old.
I'll put my thinking cap on for some alternatives.
Can anyone get a pic of her? :?

TheManWithoutFear said:
You're right she was born in the Ukraine but to be honest Black Widow has to be 100% hott and not a some people think she is and some people don't kinda deal. Milla Jovovich in my opinion is one of those depends on how many drinks I've had kind of girls. Angelina Jolie is a no contest hottie.

Agree about Angelina but Milla Jovovich is now the highest paid model in the world for a reason. I just don't think she could pull of Black Widow.

That kid from Even Stevens... He played Twitty on the show. He's got the look for Ultimate Peter... Ultimate MJ is a difficult one.

Thing is, no matter how goofy anyone on that show was, they are really good actors... Especially Shia LeBeauf. Did you watch Tru Confessions? That was great!

You're kidding, right? That kid's got the most obnoxious voice and the most obnoxious facial expressions EVER... If he were my interpretation of Peter Parker, I'd put down the title, back away, and RUN! I really put myself in Peter's position... I can hear myself in his dialogue sometimes.

Goodwill = Peter Parker...

I can see it now...

The Captain said:
well i was thinking frankie muniz....but then again, thats just whose voice i hear when i read ult spidey...
NOOOOOOO!

He is not right for the part, whatsoever. GW is right. His voice, it wouldn't sound right, no way! :noway:

Latest posts

Back