Ultimate Central: The Call of Bass

Could I be a differant me from a differant dimension just to totally confuse anyone who steps into the fanfic.

Ultxon said:
Could I be a differant me from a differant dimension just to totally confuse anyone who steps into the fanfic.

That question has a far more interesting answer than you might suspect...

I'm requesting that nobody introduce me yet. Bass said that he has a clever way of introducing me when he starts writing UC and, quite simply, Bass is groovy and I trust him. So yeah.

Doc Comic said:
I'm requesting that nobody introduce me yet. Bass said that he has a clever way of introducing me when he starts writing UC and, quite simply, Bass is groovy and I trust him. So yeah.

I am very, very certain I never said my idea was "clever".

Slimjim said:
Am I in your arc? *puppy dog eyes*

STAY TUNED.

TheManWithoutFear said:
What are you talking about. Did you not see the covers the Good Doctor gave you!? and you're begging to be in something else. This is just like the newbies begging to be in this. :x
Just asking ya jerk.:p

Ultxon said:
Bass should really, really do that.

ULTXON: This is a horrible crisis that must be averted!
ULTXON: This is a terrible catastrophe that must be avoided!
ULTXON: I agree!
ULTXON: I too agree!
ULTXON: Excellent!
ULTXON: Superb!
ULTXON: I have never met such a perfect intellect!
ULTXON: And neither have I!
ULTXON: Shall we make out now?!
ULTXON: Of course!

The two Ultxons began making out with each other.

THE AVATARS: ...
DIRISHB: I say we take this oppurtunity to bash both of their heads in...

Aww man, we should totally have a Crisis on Infinite Earths, UC style, with Card destroying all the earths, and then we have to team up with ourselves and take him down!

I imagine that either alternate DSF would be a good guy, or just not be a sorcerer (but still have the organic steel body and the craziness)

We need an UCFF-ized Earth 3, where the bad guys are good, and the good guys are bad.

Doc Comic said:
Then what is it?

Um... look up the atonyms for "clever" and you'll get a hint. Hopefully, it will be funny.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Aww man, we should totally have a Crisis on Infinite Earths, UC style, with Card destroying all the earths, and then we have to team up with ourselves and take him down!

I imagine that either alternate DSF would be a good guy, or just not be a sorcerer (but still have the organic steel body and the craziness)

We need an UCFF-ized Earth 3, where the bad guys are good, and the good guys are bad.

STAY TUNED.

Hehe... I just hope the Reverse Earth isn't destroyed should it be introduced, cuz I could do a lot with making characters sick and twisted...

TheManWithoutFear said:
I was only messing. Inappropriate smiley (Sorry Ice). Much love Slim.
I was messing too. Please continue with your newbie hating and random flaming:D

Latest posts

Back