Ultimate Central: The Call of Bass

Can I be in it? I haven't been in it for a while.

This thread is starting to scare me......

Guys you gotta stop saying what your planning, this is a "let me in the fic" thread. Also the status of the teams and characters might be fully changed before your arc comes up.

and there will be no evil retcons! if any of you messes up with the UC continuity i will hunt you down and go jackie chan on your asses

As for lineup:

Volume 5
33-37 = Doc Strangefate (you got your issue numberings wrong doc. You have your first arc as #32 instead of #33)
38 - MWOF (its just one issue, so hes gonna be in the same volume as DSF)

Volume 6
39-50 - BASS! (I was gonna steal #50 for myself, but Bass has a better idea...)

Other writers who im still juggling around where to place are Thee Great One, Baxter, and another secret writer who wishes to remain anonymous. DiB also wants a one shot so i dunno where that will fit in as i havent heard from DiB in a long time. Dunno whats happening with GMaster either but hopefully i can get in contact with him too.

After those writers have finished theres gonna be another Houde arc and something by Nigma. Who knows, you might get another Nurhachi arc down the line too.

Nurhachi said:
Guys you gotta stop saying what your planning, this is a "let me in the fic" thread. Also the status of the teams and characters might be fully changed before your arc comes up.

Sorry, if you're talkin' about me there... I like Speculating.

Nurhachi said:
Volume 5
33-37 = Doc Strangefate (you got your issue numberings wrong doc. You have your first arc as #32 instead of #33)

Hehe. Whoops. Well... since I have the covers done for my entire arc, we can just make the cover for the MwoF issue have the correct numbering...

And MwoF, I could definitely do your cover if you'd like me to, just PM me what you're looking for, or the images you've grabbed online that you want to use.

Nurhachi said:
Volume 6
39-50 - BASS! (I was gonna steal #50 for myself, but Bass has a better idea...)

An eleven part arc?!?! Holy Poop!

Nurhachi said:
Other writers who im still juggling around where to place are Thee Great One, Baxter, and another secret writer who wishes to remain anonymous. DiB also wants a one shot so i dunno where that will fit in as i havent heard from DiB in a long time. Dunno whats happening with GMaster either but hopefully i can get in contact with him too.

After those writers have finished theres gonna be another Houde arc and something by Nigma. Who knows, you might get another Nurhachi arc down the line too.

Um...:? I was originally on that list too... When Houde said that he wanted another arc down the line to finish up his story, I said that I was interested too...

But if not, slide me on the end, because I've got lotsa stuff that I could do, especially working off of Bass' arc and beyond.

--
As for my thoughts on this thread being "out of control", I think that we've just proved that we have a really great idea here, and people are just getting a little irritated by the fact that saying they're interested now gets them a spot on the list a few months away, when most people here don't even know what there schedule is going to be then...

And then there's the idea about how fast writers can reverse the character roles, and sub plots... so woof.

People who have ideas (*cough-cough*me) just want to get them out there before they become useless.

Dr.Strangefate said:
As for my thoughts on this thread being "out of control", I think that we've just proved that we have a really great idea here, and people are just getting a little irritated by the fact that saying they're interested now gets them a spot on the list a few months away, when most people here don't even know what there schedule is going to be then...

And then there's the idea about how fast writers can reverse the character roles, and sub plots... so woof.

People who have ideas (*cough-cough*me) just want to get them out there before they become useless.
Well said.

Doctor, I don't think I can find the one image I do need but I could give you a list of the characters that play a major part. One of them you're introducing so you'd know better what he looks like. Do you want me to PM you with the basics?

Latest posts

Back