Ultimate Central: The Call of Bass

Ultimate Houde said:
I was playing out an idea for Ultimate Houde to transport into one of these alternate Earths.

Let's see if this is what Bass is intending.

Oooo Oooo Can Houde be set to the Zombies Universe. Then eaten by Zombie TGO!

Ultimate Houde said:
I was playing out an idea for Ultimate Houde to transport into one of these alternate Earths.

Let's see if this is what Bass is intending.

STAY TUNED.

Dr Strangfate said:
Hehe... I just hope the Reverse Earth isn't destroyed should it be introduced, cuz I could do a lot with making characters sick and twisted...

Nurhachi is against alternate universes and parellel dimensions. Don't expect this to come up again, nor a 'zombie universe' or what-have-you. The only reason I'm allowed to do this is because... STAY TUNED.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Can i be in all three teams? Like Wolverine? Yeah and i can have some adventures in Europe too...

STAY TUNED.

Doc Comic said:
It better be funny and be, you know, awesome.

I really, really would hope so. I think it's funny. And it makes a kind of sense. And if it's ****, get Nur to give you an arc so you can retcon it. :)

So, in conclusion - STAY TUNED.

And stop speculating, please. I didn't want a speculation thread for my arc as I didn't want to hype it up as I'm not sure if it will deliver (though, your speculation has helped me with some ideas, so it's quite good in that respect) and Doc is already doing a fine arc over on the proper thread.

This was really meant for people who aren't in the fanfic to say, "let me in the fanfic" before I start writing and am unable to fit them in. As it is, I'll try to put in as many people who've spoken here in as I can manage. This was meant to just be a continuing list, not an ego-trip for me (hard to believe I know).

Last edited:
So you are doing the that idea we talked about in the chat room Bass. The one that Nur wouldn't let me do but he will to you. That's crap. I have a new idea anyway. I ask that I get to introduce Gmaster. And Houde I have plans for your character. I didn't know you were writing another arc.

Damn, Nur's fanfic is getting out of control...

thee great one said:
So you are doing the that idea we talked about in the chat room Bass. The one that Nur wouldn't let me do but he will to you. That's crap. I have a new idea anyway. I ask that I get to introduce Gmaster. And Houde I have plans for your character. I didn't know you were writing another arc.

I never told you what the idea was. I just said it involves an alternate universe. And all I can say is, you will understand why Nur let me do mine, but not yours. It's not a typical "alternate universe" story (not that there was anything wrong with yours - I liked it) and if I get this one done, maybe more will follow. STAY TUNED.

Also, I won't introduce GMaster, no problem. :)

thee great one said:
It is. To many writers at once.

Don't see how. After Doc, it's MWOF, then Me, and I forget who goes after me because I'm so great.

We're not getting multiple UC titles. We're making sure that this one title keeps going.

As for introducing too many characters as getting out of control - I'm hoping that my arc will prove just how much fun so many characters can be.

*desperately crosses fingers*

So it's

MWoF
Bass
Baxter
TGO
Gmaster

but this is what I remember....

Nur said:
#26-27 = written by Houde
#28-33 = written by Moonmaster
nxt arc by Strangefate
nxt arc by Bass
and
Nurhachi said:
After Bass its Baxter, then TGO, then GMaster

where did MwoF get involved? We need Nur.

Nur said TMWF can do a fill in issue after DSF's run.

Meat *****.

Latest posts

Back