Ultimate Central: The Fanfic BIOGRAPHIES

Ultimate Houde said:
I should do the ones on MArvelman and Ultimate Houde

Oh, and wherever the line ends, throw me in for a writer gig.

I need to finish Houde's story.
Where are we at on that? I know I'm after Bass, and he's right after Moonmaster, right? Or am I missing someone. I need to know how long I have....

You're missing me....

I have a six-part arc right after Moony....

but don't worry Houde, my arc won't be centered much on the Avatars, or most of the good guys at all...

Dr.Strangefate said:
You're missing me....

but don't worry Houde, my arc won't be centered much on the Avatars, or most of the good guys at all...
Whoops. Sounds like I hav plenty of time then. Go Cabinet!

(I'm gonna die, aren't I?)

Doc Comic said:
I still wish somebody would introduce me, with a bio and pic and all.

You need to have been put into the Ultimate Central Fan-Fiction to get a Fan-Fic Bio....

And not even all the characters from THAT have gotten bios.

Be patient!

Baxter said:
Whoops. Sounds like I hav plenty of time then. Go Cabinet!

Cabinet? What Cabinet?

:wink:

Ultimate Houde
Powers: Super Reflexes, ability to catch sword on fire, superior knowledge of ninjistu, immunity to flames and heat, sword can shoot flames and open portals.

Group Affiliation: Avatars, part time

Allies: The Avatars

Enemies: Marvelman (arch nemesis), Dr. Strangefate, Ourchair

Appearances: UC #26, 27

Demeanor:

Ultimate Houde takes everything seriously, and rarely makes a wisecrack or joke. When he does, it tends to fly over the heads of the other Avatars. He tends to charge recklessly into battle.

History:
When Houde recieved his powers, the stayed dormant for a few months until him and his girlfriend where attacked in a mall by a robber. After the robber was zapped by Dr. Strangefate and became Marvelman, he kidnapped Houde's girlfriend. Teleported the girlfriend into a random portal, Houde has left the Avatar's to search for his missing girlfriend

Marvelman

Powers: Super Reflexes, ability freeze sword, superior knowledge of ninjistu, immunity to ice and cold, sword can shoot cold beams and open portals.

Group Affiliation: Cabinet

Allies: Dr. Strangefate, Ourchair, Ultimate Quicksilver, Compound

Enemies: Ultimate Houde (arch nemesis), The Avatars

Appearances: UC #26, 27

Demeanor: Even though he does have grey fur covering his body, he hardly resembles a ferret at all. This pisses him off some. Marvelman is in a constant state of movement, pacing rooms constantly. He tends to make fun of other Cabinet members in trying to goad them to fight, something he excells at. He will also charge into battle recklessly. If there is a chance to make a situation more chaotic, Marvelman is the person to seize that chance. He thrives on chaos.

History:
Marvelman was in the process of robbing a jewelry store when he found out his powers. Him and Houde got into a small fight before Dr. Strangefate zapped Marvelman, evolving his powers to the fullest. Kidnapping Houde's girlfriend, he teleported to an junkpile, with Ourchair, and attacked Houde and Nurhachi.

After this battle, which he lost, he was recruited into Dr. Strangefate's cause to take over the Cabinet.

Marvelman loves chaos, and will do anything to achieve it.

Last edited:
Dr.Strangefate said:
You're missing me....

:rockon:

Dr.Strangefate said:
Heh, I think you'll like your role in my story...

Especially what you're up to at the end....

hehe.

I'll say no more of it for now.
Ok you now you get a :rockon: +
gun.gif

Doc Comic said:
I still wish somebody would introduce me, with a bio and pic and all.

Well - I had an idea for my fanfic and when I decided to add you to it - well I had a great idea that doesn't fit so I'm tempted to change my whole arc to accomodate your character because the idea could be tons of fun. I'm undecided yet - you'll be in mine one way or another, definately.

And I'll pump up Ultimate Quicksilver too. :D

Last edited:
Bass said:
Well - I had an idea for my fanfic and when I decided to add you to it - well I had a great idea that doesn't fit so I'm tempted to change my whole arc to accomodate your character because the idea could be tons of fun. I'm undecided yet - you'll be in mine one way or another, definately.

And I'll pump up Ultimate Quicksilver too. :D

You are trully the NExus of the World, All hay Bass Lak Tus

Bass said:
I've finally figured out how to succeed in life: make a Jihad terrorist laugh and he'll shower you with love, praise, and gifts.

Latest posts

Back