Ultimate Central: The Fanfic BIOGRAPHIES

DirishB looks Gangsta
gun.gif

strangefate1.gif

Because everyone cares so bad, here's the Good Doctor back from his RPing days over on the DCU Animated Forums...

(this is what I was trying to emulate with that drawing, but then I found this, so no emulation necessary!)

Dr. Strangefate - Is it alright if I call you "Jeroen" now? Bass, Baxter and maybe Ourchair/Compound will get that...

Do you still go to the DCUA? I prefer to go to Superbuddies since it splitted off.

ProjectX2 said:
Dr. Strangefate - Is it alright if I call you "Jeroen" now? Bass, Baxter and maybe Ourchair/Compound will get that...

Do you still go to the DCUA? I prefer to go to Superbuddies since it splitted off.

I still don't understand the details of the split... but I've always liked Kryptcom's art a lot more than the other stuff around...

I'm happier with what i know, basically.

But I don't go often.

DIrishB said:
I thought this was what you were wearing to your senior prom. My bad.

Awww... That would be so freaking hot....

especially if they finally open Prom up so I can take a guy, and then we both go in Cosplay....

That would be wonderful

Dr.Strangefate said:
Awww... That would be so freaking hot....

especially if they finally open Prom up so I can take a guy, and then we both go in Cosplay....

That would be wonderful

One of you could go as Dr. Strange, the other could go as Dr. Fate! Or not.

There's a suprising a heap more of good art amongst other members now on Superbuddies/DCUA.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
i want a bio :cry:
I appeared in the first vol. and still didn't get one
No one loves me... :cry:
I used you. Sure you got thrown up on, but it was out of love, not spite. :D

Then check out the list of writers we'll be seeing in the next few months, and start annoying the CRAP out of them, or Sucking up to them....

Really, anyone can be used.

I'm using a Lurker in my arc (which is almost completely written, so leave me alone, or I'll kill you with my magic awesomeness)....

Dr.Strangefate said:
Then check out the list of writers we'll be seeing in the next few months, and start annoying the CRAP out of them, or Sucking up to them....

Really, anyone can be used.

I'm using a Lurker in my arc (which is almost completely written, so leave me alone, or I'll kill you with my magic awesomeness)....
Or you could wait post alot and become really popular or really unpopular. :wink: .

Hehe, I think -every- writer tosses in a character they don't like...

So that could be the way to go!

Dr.Strangefate said:
Man, I feel real behind. I haven't written anything, just a good bit of brianstorming. Worried that more status quo shakeups will happen. For example whoever moonie kills might have been someone I planed to use.

Latest posts

Back