Ultimate Central: the Fanfic - Character status

i am not your clone! you clearly have transformer DNA, while i am a pure ice-person sample! i'm the uber-ice-menschen!

Could we also get a 'places' status thing going. The various sites of Ultimate Central plus who lives/owns the place (if appropriate) and where they are. That could be cool.

So like, The Ultimate Central mansion, DSF's Tower, etc.

Bass said:
Could we also get a 'places' status thing going. The various sites of Ultimate Central plus who lives/owns the place (if appropriate) and where they are. That could be cool.

So like, The Ultimate Central mansion, DSF's Tower, etc.

Hmmm...... perhaps........but not now

Added Pandrio and Ultimate Galactus

Edited Ourchair, Compound, Baxter and Guijllons

and i fixed Shihad and Goodwill, i forgot that they can change into a WereSquirral and Dragon forms

I did do a whole 'call of Bass' thing for people to say that they want in. You were on my list of people to centralise, but I don't think I can fit you in. :( Someone else can try later. :)

I thought you wanted to be in it? I'm saying I can't fit you most likely, but someone else will probably put you in.

Latari'sFighter said:
Dude...how come I'm not in any of the issues? For the love of Ult. Central, put me in! if you do , don't kill me in the same issue or make me like, a retard or something...

I might be able to do it.

Added Dark Images

Edited Ultimate Scarlet Witch, Baxter, Nigma, Moonmaster, UltimateDJF, Shri_Val, Guijllons, Rene, Ultimate E and TheManWithoutFear

Latest posts

Back