Ultimate Central: the Fanfic - Character status

Iceshadow said:

Stop showing off!

Do you press the QUOTE button or do you type it in?

It worked! It worked!

EDIT: But only when I don't include a name... :S

Last edited:
For the name I just type "Originally Posted By" then I hit the Bold tags, and type the name. Then I press enter and paste.

Iceshadow said:
For the name I just type "Originally Posted By" then I hit the Bold tags, and type the name. Then I press enter and paste.

You do know there is a QUOTE button, right?

Yeah its up next to the spoiler button, that stuff is what I type inside the
quote] [/quote

(the quotes are not capped or enclosed so they can appear in my post).

Last edited:
Iceshadow said:
Yeah its up next to the spoiler button, that stuff is what I type inside the
quote] [/quote

(the quotes are not capped or enclosed so they can appear in my post).

Yeah, but there's also the one everyone else presses, opposite the Post Reply button. It inserts all the quote tags naturally, and that's why we have italic quotes. :D

Ultimate Houde said:
I have hammered out the details

You are badass.

YESSSS!!!!!!!
mexicanslayer2.gif

So wait---how will I know when I've been introduced?

Do you read the fan-fic????

Because... um... that's how you'd find out that you're in the fan-fic.

No....I saw you guys were on like Volume 6. Big numbers like that intimidated me---so I just said to myslef "I guess I'll just miss out on the fun". :oops:

most of the issues aren't that long.

Just read through them all, thats why we have the Collected UCFF thread.

Also, volume 6, which starts on page 11 of the thread, is the beginning of my run and it's filled with exposition (yay!) so it won't be hard to get into. It's long, but everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Bass said:
Also, volume 6, which starts on page 11 of the thread, is the beginning of my run and it's filled with exposition (yay!) so it won't be hard to get into. It's long, but everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Self promoter

Sorry......but it seems like the site today is filled with one-liners that are begging to called out as dirty.

Immature? Yes. Funny? Yes. But will it last? No. I don't know....I'm in a goofy mood today.

Latest posts

Back