Ultimate Central the Fanfic: Team Up

Well, there is a Liefield one coming up, which will feature Houde and the Mysterious girl.

It needed to be put on two pages, Houde's boobs were bigger than the girls.

Well, there is a Greg Land varient of a yet to be introduced character

And surprisingly enough, it looks exactly like the first cover, only the guy is white instead of black.

then, there's the cover by Bagley, again, which is a homage to the 100th cover of Amazing Spiderman.

It's an Easter Egg that obviously no one got the first twenty times people had sent it.

Then we have the Daily Weird cover.

The Team Up kicks so much ***.

I think you mean THIS Team up kicks so much ***

Cause we all know, Houde and VVD are an unstoppable team. I mean, a Ninja with glasses and an ex-military man who worked in special forces kick all types of ***

Against normal people. Against Dr.Strangefate or Bass-Lak-Tus, we'd run like little school girls.

We'd probably join E, I mean, he always seems to have the cool toys.

EDIT: Wait till you guys see what me and Project cooked up for the remaining solicts, which are going to mirror the horrible solicts that are coming out from Marvel

Last edited:
UCFFteamup2var.jpg

Underneath Freemark
Marvelman was torn through the earth, his grey robe becoming ripped, his skin getting cut, and then, he fell into a passageway. The ferret ninja quickly coughed, spitting up dirt and rocks, and the occasional worm that got swallowed as he took his trip through the earth. The passageway stank of rot and decay, and the arms that pulled him through, there was of no sign. An electric light shown down at the end of the tunnel, and Marvelman, reaching for his sword and for the first time realizing it was stripped from him, scowled.
Marvelman: I hate showing up at a person's house without any gifts.

He walked toward the light.

Elsewhere in Freemark

Ultimate Houde dreamed of an alleyway, where he saved a girl from attackers.

He defeated the people, quickly and efficiently. The girl wanted to thank him by taking him home. She tried to follow him, but he never saw her again.

Why did he all of a sudden think of her? She must have been one in a million that he has saved since he began his travels.

What was he missing?

Ultimate Houde felt he was missing something very important, that he was on the verge of discovering soon…then he felt a cold press on his forehead, and the dream evaporated.

UCFFTeamup2.jpg

Slimjim Covers
UCFFteamup2var.jpg

Jonnyfreeze cover

Ultimate Houde finds himself in the small town of Freemark Illinois, helping out an old friend from high school, Victor Von Doom. He gets attacked by another being with superpowers his first five minutes in the town, left with Victor von Doom, he dreams. Meanwhile, his counterpart, Marvelman, was also attacked these first few minutes. Who are their attackers?

~ NURHACHI PRESENTS ~
ULTIMATE CENTRAL
THE FANFIC

Team up

Starring Ultimate Houde and Victor Von Doom in:
Out in the Woods

Volume 1, Issue 2, By Ultimate Houde

Ultimate Houde – A samurai who wields a sword that emits fire. His sword can also slice reality to form portals.
Marvelman- A ferret boy ninja who wields a sword that can be covered in frost. His sword allows him to teleport.
Victor Von Doom: Ultimate Houde's old friend
Selfproclaimed: A giant who absorbs kinetic energy to make himself stronger

Ultimate Houde opened his eyes, and saw above him a girl, with a hood on, hiding her face from him. She quickly removed the compress, and blinked her pink eyes a few times.
Girl: Victor, he's awake.

Her voice sounded oddly familiar.
Victor von Doom: Thank god he's awake. You took quite a hit there, looks like you got a couple of bruised ribs.
Ultimate Houde: Been through worse, trust me, and not the first time they have been bruised.
Victor Von Doom: You should take it easy man …
Ultimate Houde: I don't care, I'll do things my way.
Girl: He's worried about your previous scars may be infected.

Ultimate Houde gave the woman under the robe a critical look. She sounded way too familiar, and looked familiar as well from what he could see. He shook his head to clear it.
Ultimate Houde: Is this the Centralite?
Victor Von Doom: Yea
Ultimate Houde: What's her name?

Underneath Freemark:
Marvelman crept forward quietly, because he's a ninja, and that's what they do. Making no noise, he peeked around the bend in the tunnel, which was covered in various bones and skulls, and saw another person standing there underneath a light looking in a different direction. Marvelman paused, and look into a skull that adorned the walls of the room. The skull seemed to wink.
Person: Come forward Marvelman, I was the one who sent for you.
Marvelman: Okay then, can I suggest using an elevator next time, this whole dragged through the dirt thing is for the worms. Plus, I think I got one of them in my colon and all and that feels just plain weird. Oh, I like the décor, gothic, very nice.

The person chuckled.
Person: Ah, yes the sharp tongue. Something you are very possessive of, no?
Marvelman: Keep speaking in riddles, and I'll gut you. How's that for sharp?
Person: Your sword is missing, how will you gut me?
Marvelman: With the claws on my hand maybe.

Marvelman used one of these claws to scrape it across one of the bones that were part of the dirt walls.
Person: Ah yes, well, Marvelman, introductions should be made, I am Slimjim, lord of the undead.
Marvelman: And I'm Howdy Doody.

Slimjim laughed a noise that was disturbing with its long drawn out hollow sound. It went on for a couple of minutes too long then he stared at Marvelman with intensity that made even the insane ninja take a step backwards.
Slimjim: You wish peace? You wish a release from the pain you are in with every living moment? Do you wish sleep?
Marvelman: I wish for more naked ladies too, but what are you getting at?
Slimjim: I need more Death Knights, the generals to my zombies. To acquire them, I need lots of test subjects. You can help me there. And if you die, you will can that peace you wanted…
Marvelman: Really Slimmy? You think so? No **** freak, I already know that. Like I need your help there, I can get myself killed on my own.
Slimjim: But, I can bring you back, as good as new. Your own free will, and no longer in pain from your mind. You will finally be free. To do what you want.

Marvelman paused, his retort sticking to his mouth and throat.
Marvelman: What do I need to do?
Slimjim: Bring me the body of Ultimate Houde. Then, and only then, will I let you live your life without pain.
Marvelman: I'll need my sword.

Slimjim held out his hand, and the dirt parted. A skeletal hand came down, holding Marvelman's black sword. It dropped it in Slimjim's hand. He tossed it to Marvelman.
Slimjim: Go forth, and bring me his body.
Marvelman: No problem.

Marvelman swiped the sword, creating a portal, and jumped through. When the portal was gone, Slimjim addressed the darkness behind him.
Slimjim: When he returns, kill him.

The thing in the darkness moaned.

Victor's house
Victor Von Doom: Her name is Skotti
Skotti: Hello

Ultimate Houde winced; maybe his scars were hurting more than needed.
Ultimate Houde: Never heard of you before, what's with the hood, as scarred as I am?
Skotti: Could be.

Ultimate Houde stared at her for a few more minutes before turning to Victor von Doom.
Ultimate Houde: Alright, one more question Vic, who was that man outside, the one that decided my face needed to look like a road smear.
Victor Von Doom: His name is Selfproclaimed. To understand who he is, you're going to need some background. At some point last year, a special branch of the military was formed, a branch that would deal with these people coming with new powers. They asked for being to join a few months ago, so I did. It was in there when I found Skotti.
Skotti: I had been captured by some of their agents a few weeks before hand. I have very little memory of the past, I simply remember being thrusted through some colored gateway, and when I came too, I was in a forest. It was there that the military stumbled upon me and captured me.
Victor: I had gotten to know Skotti after a few weeks, and realized she was being held against her will. It was at this point that the government started to do tests with some of the equipment they found in Ultimate Central when they were allowed in there. It was then they made Selfproclaimed, who was my old partner in those days. We were going to break out Skotti before the experiment, but they came in the middle of the night and captured us, and experimented on him before my eyes.
Skotti: I had realized I could shoot energy spears and even teleport, and made my escape. I managed to get Victor out..
Ultimate Houde: Hm…so this guy is sent by the military to take you two out?
Skotti: 'Fraid so
Ultimate Houde: What about the zombies?
Victor Von Doom: I have no clue as too why they are here. They just showed up the other day, they come at night, and have been stealing townsfolk, animals too, even from the zoo in the big city. Heard it on the news. No doubt to boost their own numbers.
Ultimate Houde: Okay, we are leaving at dawn to find this Selfproclaimed person to stay away from these zombies. We should face one enemy at a time.
Victor Von Doom: I'd suggest that too. You should sleep man; it's only a few hours till dawn. I and Skotti will keep watch.
Ultimate Houde: I'm fine, I should try and come up with a plan to take this guy out.
Skotti: You should go to sleep.

She reached out with her hand, which Ultimate Houde noticed was also pink, like her eyes. She placed her hand on his forehead, and it felt blessedly cool. Ultimate Houde found himself laying back down, falling back asleep …

….Again, the samurai dreamed of other times. This time he was traveling, searching for his lost girlfriend, before he was scarred by recent events.

He was in a town, much like the rest he was stuck in. A girl was in trouble, a beautiful girl, in trouble by the same people who lied to Ultimate Houde.

So Ultimate Houde intervened.

He jumped them, attacking the leader first, cutting off his legs with a single swipe of his sword. The others, three of them, attacked Ultimate Houde at the same time. He dealt with them in a similar manner. He cut one lengthwise on the chest, elbowed one in the throat, effectively killing him. The last one he spun, cutting the tendons that were Achilles weakness. Satisfied that the rogues posed no more threat, the samurai walked over to the girl that was no longer in trouble.
Ultimate Houde: You okay?
Girl: Yes…thank you so much.

She slowly stroked the side of his head.
Girl: I can repay you…
Ultimate Houde: No, I'm looking for someone, I'm sorry.
Girl: You sure?
Ultimate Houde: Yes
Girl: Tell me something about yourself…

Ultimate Houde sliced a portal in midair and paused. He looked back at the girl.

Ultimate Houde: I like taquitos.

He jumped through the portal, and then…he was somewhere else.

Why was he thinking of this girl?

Victor Von Doom: Ultimate Houde, wake up man, it's noon

Ultimate Houde opened his eyes, and blinked in the sunlight. Skotti still had her hood on, but he could make more of her features. Her hair was a deeper pink than the skin. She was beautiful, in an exotic sort of way. She reminded him of..
Skotti: You slept past dawn.
Ultimate Houde: What? How?
Victor Von Doom: We tried to wake you, but you continued to sleep. Hell, we shook you even. You muttered and rolled over, falling back asleep. So, we let you sleep.
Ultimate Houde: Great, how hard would it be to track this guy?
Victor Von Doom: He wants us to find him, so I doubt we will actually find him until we are where he wants us to be.
Ultimate Houde: Just freaking great. Let's move then.

Later that afternoon, within the forest that surrounds Freemark

After they left Victor's house, the trio entered the forest surrounding Freemark, in search of Selfproclaimed. Sure enough they stumble onto the tracks left behind by the giant, but as Ultimate Houde and Victor Von Doom predicted, they were being led. The sun beat down on the three travelers, and Ultimate Houde looked over at Skotti in concern.
Ultimate Houde: You should take the hood off, considering how hot it is outside right now.

Skotti removed the dark hood on her face, and shook out her pink hair.
Skotti: I just don't want the townspeople to be scared of my presence, that's why I wear the hood.
Ultimate Houde: They're the fools then, you look beautiful, in your own quirky way.
Skotti: Your name is Houde huh?
Ultimate Houde: Yea, why?
Skotti: I thought you looked familiar, remember me?
Ultimate Houde: You have been sparking some brain waves…

Skotti giggled.
Skotti: Just like you to come up with a geeky answer.
Ultimate Houde: Chr…
Skotti: The name is Skotti now.
Ultimate Houde: No way, I've spent so much to find you, and to find you here, how?
Skotti: let's not talk about that now.
Ultimate Houde: I need to know for sure…
Skotti: You love taquitos…and how the cheese dribbles down your chin sometimes, it makes me laugh…

Her hand went up and stroked the side of Ultimate Houde's face. They stopped walking.
Ultimate Houde: I never stopped looking
Skotti: I've heard.

As they went in to kiss, Victor Von Doom shouted.
Victor Von Doom: Hey guys, the tracks just sort of stop over here.

Ultimate Houde cursed him.
Ultimate Houde: Where?

Ultimate Houde moved over to Victor von Doom's position, but before he reached him, he watched as Selfproclaimed materialized in the bushes. Before he could even shout out a warning, Victor was punched, and sailed into the foliage, no doubt by the loud noise, slammed into a large tree trunk out of sight.
Ultimate Houde: VICTOR!

The samurai pulled out his sword, and charged Selfproclaimed. He launched himself into the air, and struck with the katana. It didn't even press into Selfproclaimed's skin.
Selfproclaimed: Foo', I absorb kinetic energy, the sword works on kinetic energy, so therefore, that little toothpick of yours, useless!

He grabbed Ultimate Houde with a meaty hand by the face, and swung him around his head. Letting go, Ultimate Houde slammed into the ground, and didn't move.
Selfproclaimed: How was that pumpkin?
Ultimate Houde: S…kot…i…move

A pink energy spear came out of nowhere, and slammed into Selfproclaimed, pushing him back some.
Selfproclaimed: Skotti, that kinda hurt some, you know that?
Skotti: And I can make more of them out of thin air. Bring it freak.
Selfproclaimed: Look whose calling me a freak!

He ran full tilt at her. She leapt over him, slamming him with more energy spears. He took the attack, and shrugged most of it off, and grabbed her by the foot as she tried to get away. She teleported, taking him with her; and they blinked in and out along the clearing. When it was over, Selfproclaimed still had his hold, but he was breathing heavy.
Skotti: Unless one is me, the teleportation takes energy out of you.

Selfproclaimed let out a grotesque smile, and then swung Skotti into the ground with some serious force. Her eyes glazed over.
Selfproclaimed: Thanks for the warning miss. Next time I'll make sure your out before I try to take you back to where we belong. Now to collect Vic and…
Ultimate Houde: Hey, big guy, I ain't done yet.

Selfproclaimed looked over at Ultimate Houde, who was leaning against a tree trunk, and his sword was swaying slightly, held in front of him in a protective manner..
Selfproclaimed: Give it up junior, even with the beating I took by Skotti, I'm more than a match for you and your toothpick in your state.

Ultimate Houde stood up easily from the tree. He held the sword steadily out at arm's length, and concentrated. A wind came out of nowhere, making Ultimate Houde's hair and clothes flutter. The sword caught on fire. Ultimate Houde smiled.
Ultimate Houde: I took worse beatings than the ones you just gave me.

Selfproclaimed looked at Houde's smile.
Ultimate Houde: And hands off my girl.

Elsewhere in the forest
Victor shook his head, trying to clear away the cobwebs.
Victor: Good thing I got…

He felt a furry hand grabbed his head, tilting it up, and then steel go in front of his throat.
Marvelman: A sword on your throat?

Marvelman slid the sword across Victor's throat.
Marvelman: You just got killed, NIN JA STYLE! I just love my job.

Last edited:
Girl: Tell me something about yourself…

Ultimate Houde sliced a portal in midair and paused. He looked back at the girl.

Ultimate Houde: I like taquitos.

:lol: :lol:

If you don't mind me asking who is Skotti? Is she a member of the site?

Latest posts

Back