Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 3

Nurhachi said:
Cover19.bmp

Solicitation:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #19: SINS UNFORGIVEN

The dead UC members attempt to take over Ultimate Central. How far are the Avatars willing to go to retain there home and headquarters? Would they seek help from the Cabinet and the E-Men? They might have no other choice.

Also the main villain that is raising all these dead people is revealed! No, thats not him on the cover, that is his general, JTG!
IceMastertron: Guys! Guys! We need your help! The dead have -

Baxter belches loudly, then passes out and falls backwords.

Icemastertron: Right. I'll just be going.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
I wanna see the chapter 19!!!! when this will be on?

Well its 2am on sunday morning here and ive been out since friday so im gonna have a long sleep, then i gotta do Ice's bio and then maybe #19. SHouldnt be too long :D

Nurhachi you're wrong. It's not 2:00am.

It's 2:01am. :D

OK guys im gonna have the story up tonight sometime, heres my future plans

This time im gonna do up to #25. I dunno how many issues this dead people arc is gonna be, it looks to be about 4 or 5 or 6. Then maybe a standalone issue before the big finale in #25.

Remember on my first arc i said that the conclusion would be huge? and it was huge! Well, #25 is gonna be huge too. It will heavily affect all 3 teams!

Last edited:
INTRODUCTION

A lone figure stares out the into the night sky, contemplating life and death. "How sad it is," he mused, "that people automatically assume that when there neighbour dies, he finds peace."

He knelt down and ran his hand along the dirt, "If only they knew the rage and loneliness that I now feel," he said as he clenched his fist, "soon they will all learn…"

"MASTER"

He turned towards the voice. It was his new general JTG3885. JTG was recently killed during his battle with the Avatars. They had taken his life and had just left him there, a pathetic skeleton wasting away. The rage and desire for revenge that JTG's spirit felt is what inspired his master to resurrect him as his second in command. When JTG returned to life, he brought a new kind of power with him: The touch of death itself! A mere touch of the skeleton and your skin would decay and your life would be ended.

JTG approached his master. He was wearing a hooded robe which flowed eerily behind him.

JTG: Master, our army has invaded Ultimate Central. Takeover is imminent. Soon it will be ours, and the death of the Avatars will soon follow.

JTG stared at his master as he stood there, going over his plans in his head.

"It is time to move onto phase 2," he said, "Go JTG! Go amongst the city and find all those who have taken lives, find them…..and make them feel your touch of death!"

JTG nodded, and then left to do his masters bidding…….

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #19: SINS UNFORGIVEN

In Ultimate Central, the Avatars had come face to face with UC members who had died and seemingly returned to life. LongShotJimLee, Irish_4204, Patriot, Thee Great One and The Captain.

RENE: What do you want!!!

LONGSHOTJIMLEE: All of you! DEAD!

THEMANWITHOUTFEAR: Why? We were your friends!

LONGSHOTJIMLEE: You let me DIE!!!

NURHACHI: I can take them! Let me at em!!!

Nurhachi was still very drunk as he and MWOF were drinking at a party just before the attack.

RENE: Nurhachi NO!

Nurhachi's mutated blood covered him, empowering him as he staggered towards the UC Corpses.

NURHACHI: Take this mother***ersssshhhh

Nurhachi swung at Patriot, twisted around and fell on his face; coma'd out while the corpses laughed at him.

THEMANWITHOUTFEAR: Get out of our home!

MWOF shot a wide eye beam at the corpses, knocking them all down, but they all rose up, and started walking towards them.

IRISH_4202: Time for you to all die!

Irish opened his mouth and screamed, while Patriot lifted his arms, getting ready to shoot.

ICEMASTERTRON: STOP THIS!!!!

Icemastertron shot a beam of ice at Irish's mouth, stopping him from screaming, while using his other hand to form an ice shield, protecting the Avatars from Patriots line of fire.

IRISH_4204: MMMMmmmmmfffff

The Captain then flew at ice's shield, smashing it as ProjectX2 ran up and punched the Captain, who went flying back, but got straight back up.

Rene's skin turned green as he powered up into his goblin form. His hands glowed as fireballs appeared in each hand. He threw his fireballs at the corpses. One hit Longshot as he was leaping to attack Icemastertron, and the other hit Thee Great One as he was about to attack the fallen Nurhachi. Both just got straight back up and carried on the attack.

PROJECTX2: Rene! We have to get out of here!

THEMANWITHOUTFEAR: No Way! Its our home!

RENE: No he's right MWOF! We can't defeat them! We can't even hurt them!

ICEMASTERTRON: And Nurhachi's in no condition to fight.

RENE: Ice! Shield us!

PX2 went to grab Nurhachi as MWOF and Rene blasted the corpses away. Icemastertron then created an ice wall that blocked off the corpses while the Avatars ran to the teleporting pad and teleported back to earth.

On Earth, the Avatars reverted back to there human forms. They had teleported into one of there safe houses: a cabin in the middle of the woods. When they got there, Rene was furious!

RENE: HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!! WE JUST LOST ULTIMATE CENTRAL!!!! WE'RE FINISHED!!!

NURHACHI: Ssshhhhheeeeeaaattt calm down dude……

RENE: YOU!!! WE MIGHT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DEFEND OUR HOME IF YOU HAD COME THROUGH FOR US YOUR DRUNK LOSER!!!!

PROJECTX2: Hey calm down dude!

RENE: Whatever! I'm gonna see if there's anything on the news.

Rene sat down and turned on the little TV while Project and MWOF went outside to explore their surroundings. Icemastertron helped Nurhachi into one of the rooms so he could lie down.

NURHACHI: Thank…you Ice dude…..

ICEMASTERTRON: No problem. Hey dude, this is the first time we've been able to talk since the whole Ultimate E fiasco. Y'know, me being mind controlled and all.

NURHACHI: Heeey how bout that!

ICEMASTERTRON: Yeah, I just wanna say sorry about that whole trying-to-imprison-you thing.

NURHACHI: Don't worry bout it Popsicle, everyone wants me in handcuffs…..

ICEMASTERTRON: No dude, that's not what I….

NURHACHI: Red….fluffy….handcuffs…..

ICEMASTERTRON: uh ok dude, I'm gonna go now k?

NURHACHI: night…night….don't let the demon babies bite…..

Ice walked into the TV room, where Rene was staring at the screen.

ICEMASTERTRON: What's up Rene?

Then Icemastertron saw the screen. There was a skeleton walking around in a large robe. He was roaming through the streets, screaming about how it was time to pay for old sins. In his hand he had the husk of what used to be a man.

ICEMASTERTRON: What's THAT?

RENE: That's JTG3885 brought back to life!!!!

ICEMASTERTRON: Holy crap!!!

RENE: We gonna need help! We can't do this by ourselves!

Meanwhile, outside the cabin…

THEMANWITHOUTFEAR: This is a total mind**** man! I mean, Longshots back, but he's trying to kill me!

PROJECTX2: Yeah it must be hard, sorry bout that MWOF.

THEMANWITHOUTFEAR: Why do we do that?

PROJECTX2: Do what?

THEMANWITHOUTFEAR: We always call each other by our codenames. Call me Tombo.

PROJECTX2: Ok Tombo….

THEMANWITHOUTFEAR: SIR Tombo!

PROJECTX2: Sir Tombo?

THEMANWITHOUTFEAR: Sir SAINT Tombo!

PROJECTX2: hmmmm nah sorry

THEMANWITHOUTFEAR: So CRAIG! What do you recommend we do about all these dead dudes popping up?

RENE: I'll tell you what we're gonna do!

Rene and Icemastertron ran up to MWOF and PX2.

RENE: We're gonna split up into 3 groups.

THEMANWITHOUTFEAR: Dude! There's only 4 of us active at the moment. You want us to split up?

RENE: Yes, we need 2 groups to try get backup, and 1 to confront JTG,

THEMANWITHOUTFEAR: Wait! JTG's back too?

ICEMASTERTRON: Yeah, cept now he's a walking skeleton with a death touch.

THEMANWITHOUTFEAR: Sweet! He's mine!

PROJECTX2: What? Why?

THEMANWITHOUTFEAR: He always used to try starting arguments with me on Ultimate Central. I hate the mother****er.

RENE: Ok, MWOF, you go after JTG. Ice, you and Project go try getting help from the E-Men!

ICEMASTERTRON: What? Are you mental!

RENE: We need all the help we can get Ice! Besides, these dead people are hunting them too. They have to help us.

PROJECTX2: And what are you gonna do oh fearless leader?

RENE: When Nurhachi wakes up, we're gonna go and try to get help from the Cabinet.

ICEMASTERTRON: The Cabinet too! Oh we're all gonna die…..

RENE: Ok guys! Lets get to it!

Meanwhile, in Ultimate Central:

Longshot opened the door to the mansion in the cyberspace platform known as Ultimate Central.

Longshot, Patriot, The Captain, Thee Great One and Irish_4204 all bowed as there leader walked in through the door. He wore a long black coat, his face covered in a white mask with red markings.

LONGSHOT: Welcome master! We have acquired Ultimate Central for you, just as you asked.

There master was pleased.

"Excellent," he said, "Soon, we will kill all the Avatars, as well as the E-Men and the Cabinet! Then with all the super powered super humans in my power, the living will all fear me……..They will all fear……SLIMJIM!!!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED…..

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it was me!!!! All hail king slimjim
:lol: :lol:
lololol.bmp

Meet the face of doom

Last edited:
E... you will return one day. If not by Nur, or Mooney, then if I get my chance, by me. I have great plans for you. :D

Thanks for da comments guys. Much appreciated. Dun worry E, i have plans for you.....

You too Ultimate Gambit........big plans.........

I told you muther****ers it wasn't Bass. But did you believe me?

NO!

I hate you all.

Oh, good issue.

got a chance to catch up...

Baxter; nice job on your solo

Nur; not bad work dude, you can always do better though ;), yet nice use of words vs. actions they mixed nicely. The only thing I can suggest is more detail/description on objects and people.

but still a job well done.

Latest posts

Back