Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 3

Bass said:
Baxter - the annual rocked.

Also, so did your issue Nur. I'm tempted to start a manifesto as to who is behind it - I reckon its Guij. He's someone who hasn't showed up yet...

Plus, I don't raise the dead. I make love to them.
Siged!

Baxter said:

This is why I am the Nexus of the World.

moonmaster said:
It ain't Bass. His introduction will be much, MUCH bigger.

I am both excited and terrified.

I told Nurhachi I'd like a bash at the UC fanfic, and if I get a go, all I will say is that you Mooney, and Ultimate E would get big revamps. (Not because the current ones are bad, I just had a really really good idea. :D)

As for who is the "Dead Raising Traitor" (they're all traitors): I'm going for Ultimate Warrior. I reckon his noticing of posts and birthdays is why he can raise people from the dead. I was also thinking that the dead traitor raiser dude would get the raising the dead power because he bumps topics (see how that works? Bumps DEAD topics? Huh? Huh?). Guijllons would have the superhuman power of copyright litigation. Slimjim I think would be someone who's body is dead, but his force of will allows him to move his own corpse. Kind of like a sentient zombie. He'd pwn.

IT'S NOT BASS!

Just felt like shouting that out...

Cover19.bmp

Solicitation:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #19: SINS UNFORGIVEN

The dead UC members attempt to take over Ultimate Central. How far are the Avatars willing to go to retain there home and headquarters? Would they seek help from the Cabinet and the E-Men? They might have no other choice.

Also the main villain that is raising all these dead people is revealed! No, thats not him on the cover, that is his general, JTG!

Nurhachi said:
Cover19.bmp

Solicitation:

The dead UC members attempt to take over Ultimate Central. How far are the Avatars willing to go to retain there home and headquarters? Would they seek help from the Cabinet and the E-Men? They might have no other choice.

Also the main villain that is raising all these dead people is revealed! No, thats not him on the cover, that is his general, JTG!
OH **** :D

Nurhachi said:
Cover19.bmp

Solicitation:

That is one freaky cover. :shock:

Still cool, though.

Nurhachi said:
Cover19.bmp

Solicitation:

Still think its Bass :D

moonmaster said:
To echo Proj:

IT'S NOT BASS!!!

After all, we would know, wouldn't we? :D

Nice cover Nur. JTG's back and causing trouble after one issue. He must be a badass.

I think it's me

Nurhachi said:
Thanks for the comments all :D

The nefarious villain will be revealed next issue. Until then, i'll give you six choices to speculate on!

Is it....

Slimjim
Ultimate Warrior
Guijllons
Bass
Nigma
or Dark Images
:p :D

Nurhachi said:
Lol, sorry dude, your still stuck in limbo. Dont worry, im sure you'll return....

one day.....
Will he return as a yoda and homer simpson hybrid? I hope so.

Latest posts

Back