Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 4

moonmaster said:
You're not gonna believe this,....

but my computer broke again. This time it was my internet connection. I'm about to post the issue, so you can all stop *****ing.:D
:roll: cant wait:D

When the site Ultimate Central began giving people incredible abilities, its creator Ultimate E created a team of heroes to bring justice to the world and deal with the astounding effects of the site. Icemastertron, Nurhachi, ProjectX2, and The Man Without Fear became the Avatars.

PREVIOUSLY IN ULTIMATE CENTRAL THE FANFIC:

After doing battle with many foes, the Avatars faced their greatest enemy: Ulimate E. After learning his shocking secret and banishing him, the team splintered into several groups, two of which are still intact: The Avatars and their enemies, The Cabinet.

The Avatars have fought many more battles, including one with their own deceased teammates. Most recently, Ultimate E and Eroz have returned from limbo, both respectively taking head positions on the Cabinet and the Avatars. The Avatars are now finding themselves at the mercy of a dangerous new power: Bass Lak Tus.

NURHACHI PRESENTS:
ULTIMATE CENTRAL THE FANFIC.
VOLUME 4. CHAPTER 29.
BASS LAK TUS PART 2.
"CATALYST".
BY MOONMASTER.

ULTIMATE CENTRAL MANSION:
Cyberspace home of the world's greatest heroes, The Avatars.

It had been an hour since Eroz gasped his last breath on the floor of the Ultimate Central computer room. After Eroz's body was taken away, the team began to clean up. No one speaking of his ominous last words. Finally, The Man Without Fear broke the silence.

THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: Dammit! Why aren't we doing something?

NURHACHI: What can we do? We don't know where Bass is, we don't even know what he is!...

PROJECT X2: And we don't know who he sent either. I mean, Nigma was fighting us, and our computers didn't pick up anyone else with powers tonight.

ULTIMATE GAMBIT: This sucks. We have to do something.

MWOF: You've been awfully quiet, Ice...

ICEMASTERTRON: Guys, I think I found something.

Icemastertron held up a brown hair pinched between his thumb and forefinger.

DIRISHB: Oh great! He found a pube! Thanks a lot Ice!

ICE: It's not a pube, idiot. It's an animal hair.

Ice put the hair in a small machine and turned it on.

ICE: .....holy crap, guys. It's Moonmaster.

A REMOTE FOREST IN ALASKA

Two figures trudged through the cold forest. One, a hulking monster, the other, a furry beast. Ultimate DJF and Moonmaster.

ULTIMATE DJF: Are you sure it's here?

MOONMASTER: Shut up. I'm trying to concentrate, here...

...Aaargh...I think we're gonna have to go farther north.

DJF: Told ya!

MOON: Oh, you don't know anyth-

Moonmaster was knocked down by a blast of red energy.

DJF: Wha?!

MOON: AVATARS!!!

The Avatars appeared suddenly out of the trees.

NURHACHI: Long time, no see. So, when did you guys get "un-retarded"?

MOON: The Great Bass Lak Tus has given us the power to take revenge on Ultimate Central. Soon, we will complete his mission: destroy UC and drain it of its precious powers!

DIRISHB: ...cuckoooo...

Moonmaster pulled out a black stick. A red bar of light shot from the stick. DJF clenched his massive fists. The two lunged at the Avatars. Project X2 and DJF began trading fists. Trees toppled as they smashed into them. DJF delivered a crashing blow that knocked him to the ground. Nurhachi, his hand shaped into a sword, battled Moonmaster. Moonmaster dispatched him with a sweeping blow. Icemastertron shot a column of ice at Moonmaster, but he simply sliced it to tiny pieces with his sword. Moonmaster brought his sword down on Icemastertron, but a blast from the Man Without Fear pushed him out of the way. In front of DJF, DIrishB layed his hands flat on the ground.

DIRISHB: Ya know, I really love nature.

A tree shot from the ground, entangling DJF and pushing him high into the sky.

DJF: Crap! These branches are strong!

Moonmaster ran up behind DIrish and slashed him across the back.

MOON: You're a total *****, DJF.

DJF:Hey, you're not the one stuck in the tree! Oh, behind you.

MOON: I've got it.

Ultimate Gambit tried to run up behind Moonmaster, but was simply grabbed by the shirt and launched head first into a tree. Moonmaster cut DJF from the tree.

MOON: I'm growing tired of this.

Moonmaster and DJF began walking away.

THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: Almost forgot about me, huh?

MOON: Oh right, the "bad boy". Let's see just how "bad" you really are.

Moonmaster and MWOF began fighting. They threw punch after punch and kick after kick, blocking and countering with lightning speed. It was just as MWOF began to get the upper hand when Moonmaster pulled out his light saber and put its red blade to his neck.

MOON: You're good, but you're not good enough. UC will fall, and there's nothing you can do about it. Bass will annihilate your precious home. The names of his Heralds will be burnt across your flesh. Stop trying to be a hero, "Man Without Fear". Relax, and let us kill you.

In a flash of light, Moonmaster and DJF disappeared.

DIRISH: ....uhhhh....I'm really starting to get sick of this whole losing thing...

THE ULTIMATE CENTRAL MANSION

The Avatars returned home, defeated for the second time in a day. As the others tended to their wounds, MWOF broodingly sat at the computer. He quickly noticed a video that had been e-mailed to them. It was labeled "EXTINCTION".

THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: Hey, everybody get in here!

The team rushed in as the video began. The vague features of a face appeared through the static.

BASS LAK TUS: Are we on?....................Yes, the red light means its on!............God, I know I should've done this by myself........I'm on.....okay....

Hello Avatars! I am the great and might Bass Lak Tus, Destroyer of Worlds! You've no doubt met my Heralds, and I'm sure they've shown you a taste of my power. But there's a lot more where that came from. I'm also sure they've told you that I'm coming for UC.

That is, of course, a lie.

I actually plan to destroy Earth, but do you think they would've worked for me had they known that? The answer is no. You might wonder why I'm telling you all this.......actually, why am I telling you all this? Ummm....I guess to rub it in....Yes, to rub it in! You'll never stop me! NEVER!

That is all. Toodaloo!

MWOF: ...We've gotta stop that *******.

ICEMASTERTRON: We have to track the Heralds down again first...

Ice ran to a computer and began searching.

DIRISHB: And what will this accomplish?

ICE: Don't worry, I have a plan.

PROJECT: Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with us getting our asses kicked again.

ICE: There, found them. They're in....ANTARCTICA!

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
The bass part is from a movie which I cant think of at the moment. :lol: Great issue but wish it could've had a better cliffhanger.

Antartica, eh?

And I'm still wondering why Bass would admit to destroying the world to the Avatars, now they are going to tell Moon and DJF, who are going to flip out, and help the avatars kick Nigma and Bass' ***.

Bad guys are so stupid sometimes.

Ultimate Houde said:
Antartica, eh?

And I'm still wondering why Bass would admit to destroying the world to the Avatars, now they are going to tell Moon and DJF, who are going to flip out, and help the avatars kick Nigma and Bass' ***.

Bad guys are so stupid sometimes.
Yep, that's the point.:D Bass won't be a totally competent villain.

And there's a very important reason why they're in Antarctica ("Hhhm, I wonder what they were searching for in Alaska?).

Ultimate Gambit said:
and I have turned into a punk damn I can't even fight anyone anymore
It's not you're fault, The Heralds are just filled with insane, cosmic power. They kicked everyone else's asses too...

And did you all like my new opening? I figure it would be cool to use that Ultimates 2 style recap on every issue.

The Ultimate style recap is brilliant.

I also love the fact that not only am I incompetant, but also unneccesarily EEEvil. I mean... what possible benefit is there to destroying the Earth? None. You do it because you can. Because you're a jerk. And you like it.

This is brilliant. I'm so evil, I don't care what I'm doing so long as I get to hurt people - and BETRAY them. Two issues in, and I've already started betraying my only colleagues and telling the good guys my plans already - all so they can defeat me post haste.

Bass Lak Tus, The Living Cliche.

This is great stuff. :D

And I really do say "toodle-oo" some times - or at least "toodle-bye". Plus, I bet I'm on the moon or on neptune with Orbnaticus, or some other ridiculously far away place so I can see you all burn in flams.

That's right. Flams. Not flames. Flams.

My entrance was so utterly anti-climatic and stupid - I'm ridiculously happy. :D

Bass said:

I also love the fact that not only am I incompetant, but also unneccesarily EEEvil. I mean... what possible benefit is there to destroying the Earth? None. You do it because you can. Because you're a jerk. And you like it.

This is brilliant. I'm so evil, I don't care what I'm doing so long as I get to hurt people - and BETRAY them. Two issues in, and I've already started betraying my only colleagues and telling the good guys my plans already - all so they can defeat me post haste.

This is great stuff. :D

And I really do say "toodle-oo" some times - or at least "toodle-bye". Plus, I bet I'm on the moon or on neptune with Orbnaticus, or some other ridiculously far away place so I can see you all burn in flams.

That's right. Flams. Not flames. Flams.

My entrance was so utterly anti-climatic and stupid - I'm ridiculously happy. :D
Exactly I think all villians should be like that, oh wait i think they are.
Brilliant issue Moon, Bass Lak Tus great bad guy, reminded me of Dr. Evil.

4/5 for making me double over in laughter.

Bass said:

It's brillianter than brilliant! All chapters should have that. Awesome.

Bass said:

:lol:

This is hilarious. Can't wait for the next part.

Yes, the "Nurhachi Presents" bit did it for me. :lol:

Nur is The U.C.'s Stan Lee.

uc30.jpg

ULTIMATE CENTRAL THE FANFIC VOLUME 4 #30
BASS LAK TUS PART 3-"PERMAFROST"
WRITTEN BY MOONMASTER
COVER BY MOONMASTER

The Avatars have tracked down the Heralds in Antarctica, and now these two teams are going to get into ONE HUGE, AWESOME, BALLS TO THE WALL...

...talk!

Plus, the Cabinet is about to bust into UC and cause some real collateral damage! Or not, depends on how much spray paint they have...

And why the hell are the Heralds in Antarctica anyway? I don't know! Buzz off kid!

THE MOONING CONTINUES: OCTOBER 23 (yes, Sunday)

Latest posts

Back