Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 4

DIrishB said:
I liked it, also really liked Nur's last two chapters, thought they were all pretty funny. Look forward to more!

You should read the first volume, that one was the best IMO. If you have time check out all the issues on the "Ultimate Central TPB" link on my sig.

Sorry i forgot you UG, I've added you in

Nurhachi said:
Slimjim: Reanimate and "feel" corpses
Goodwill: Can summon skeletal dragons
I just look like a guy in a black hoody with a mask, right? Also how does goody look?

Yeah you good a black hooded robe with a white mask with red marks on it. Like in your bio in the UC bios thread. Goodwill looks like a humanoid reptile (kinda like Reptiles look from Mortal Kombat 4)

Nurhachi said:
You should read the first volume, that one was the best IMO. If you have time check out all the issues on the "Ultimate Central TPB" link on my sig.

Sorry i forgot you UG, I've added you in

Already read about 8 or 9 chapters, good stuff, seriously. I'd love to turn this into more like a comic book using the Microhero representations Proj started going a few months back, with speech bubbles and all. Might have to shorten the stories down some to make it more practical, but I think it would be awesome.

Yeah you good a black hooded robe with a white mask with red marks on it. Like in your bio in the UC bios thread. Goodwill looks like a humanoid reptile (kinda like Reptiles look from Mortal Kombat 4)

Do I just look like Swamp Thing/Black Tom with REALLY red eyes or something? Or can I turn back into human form at all? I only ask cuz if I was stuck as a plant monster I figured I'd scare all those people at the party...plus it would make getting laid just about impossible and I'd probably turn into a whiny ***** like Ice's character. ;)

DIrishB said:
Already read about 8 or 9 chapters, good stuff, seriously. I'd love to turn this into more like a comic book using the Microhero representations Proj started going a few months back, with speech bubbles and all. Might have to shorten the stories down some to make it more practical, but I think it would be awesome.
Thanks man

DIrishB said:
Do I just look like Swamp Thing/Black Tom with REALLY red eyes or something? Or can I turn back into human form at all? I only ask cuz if I was stuck as a plant monster I figured I'd scare all those people at the party...plus it would make getting laid just about impossible and I'd probably turn into a whiny ***** like Ice's character. ;)

You have the ability to turn back into human form. When you want, you can transform your skin into tree bark and that would be your "plant" form.

DIrishB said:
Well someone hasn't read Mark Millar's run on Swamp Thing..... :wink:

DIrishB said:
So your saying some skank actually laid down and opened up for Swamp Thing's sludge-covered...well, thing? Fourth full body shiver of the day now with that mental image.
Actualy Abby Arcane and Swampy were having "experiences" as far back as the Alan Moore run, but in Mark Millars (the specific arc co-written by Grant Morrison) he formed a body that was more or less a perfect simulation of a human, with diffrent forms of plant fibers being used to substitute the various bits and pieces of a human body.

He even made sure to point out to Miss Arcane just how normal he could pretend to be. SHe was less than thrilled.

Oh my, Swamp thing got it on

It was in the movie I think also.

Man, I'm dating myself, mentioning the crappy Swamp Thing movies.

Anyways, still waiting for a cover to #27, and gonna change the ending up some after I have a discussion with the other creators.

Oh yea, action galore.

Good story, really starts things off and good action to boot. decent intros and funny lines bout a 7.5/10. Cant wait for next issue.

Ultimate Houde said:
Oh my, Swamp thing got it on

It was in the movie I think also.

Man, I'm dating myself, mentioning the crappy Swamp Thing movies.
Hey now, Wes Craven directed that.

Yeah, it sucked.

Nurhachi said:
Its not Houde we have to wait for. Its Irish_4204 making the cover

Houde had the writing mostly done before Nurhachi even finished his last arc. We are waiting for the artist.

I hired Hitch to do the cover you know.

Latest posts

Back