Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 4

DSF's already got his run done?! I now feel extremely bad that I haven't even written my first issue yet. :(

I'm not sure how long mine will be. However long it takes to write the story I guess. I've got most of it plotted out, but I always change things as I'm writing it. Plus things will have to be changed depending on what Bass and Houde do.

Maybe a quick 3-4 issue arc.

And god damned straight I'm Ellis.

When do I get to pull off my story about some of the crazier members of the site out on the town when suddenly they run into the biggest threat known to mankind, whose power is to make everyone stupid by just talking within earshot! Lil Kis!!

And what's worse you can't tell if it's a he or she so one of the members accidently gets in bed with it!! :shock:

Scandalous :shock:

TheManWithoutFear said:
When do I get to pull off my story about some of the crazier members of the site out on the town when suddenly they run into the biggest threat known to mankind, whose power is to make everyone stupid by just talking within earshot! Lil Kis!!

And what's worse you can't tell if it's a he or she so one of the members accidently gets in bed with it!! :shock:

Lil Kis, what?

Now, who on earth would EVER use that poster in a story...

Who indeed...

But moonie, don't worry about the work and stuff, I needed to get a headstart or else I'd have to wait until winter break to get a chance to do this.

Plus I have some pretty wacky Ideas, so we shall see how it goes.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Oh man... Cmon! I need to get to a patton on this guy now don't I?

Besides the storys got more of a Ultimate Defenders feel to it.

do you mean Patent?

because Patton was a WW2 general...

and whose story has a Ultimate Defenders feel to it?

TheManWithoutFear said:
What does that even mean?

There is a bug in the forum sometimes that doesn't let you look at the last page of a thread if it's just 1 post long. You click on the link and it just keeps bringing up the second-to-last page. I posted that just to break it out of the loop so we could see the last page.

If I'm a grumpy old man does that mean I'm Alan Moore?

I'll wait till Thursday, if no cover then, then someone will have to make a quick photoshop and I'll post it on Friday, with the story.

The Solit's already been posting on the last page for those of you who haven't seen it.

Bass said:
:lol: I felt bad being Bendass, but then Proj came off worse! :lol:

Also, I've not written Ultimate Central... yet. Apparently I may be after Moonie's run. We'll see...

Gotcha!!

TheManWithoutFear said:

Oh man, do I qualify as one of the crazier members? I only ask cuz I'm always looking forward to a night out on the town. I'm like the Robert Downey Jr. of Ultimate Central...just without all the cocaine, alcohol, and vast criminal record (mine's nowhere near as big as his). Anyway, this sounds like the best arc yet!!

Scandalous :shock:

Oh no...its probably going to be me. Please let Lil Kis be a chick if thats the case.

Last edited:
DIrishB said:
Oh man, do I qualify as one of the crazier members? I only ask cuz I'm always looking forward to a night out on the town. I'm like the Robert Downey Jr. of Ultimate Central...just without all the cocaine, alcohol, and vast criminal record (mine's nowhere near as big as his). Anyway, this sounds like the best arc yet!!

It's more of a standalone and I'd imagine I have to wait my turn to put it up.

Cover27.jpg

Written by Houde
Cover by Nurhachi

Ultimate Central Fanfic #27:...And New Fueds.

With Ultimate Houde and Nurhachi on their heels, Ourchair and Marvelman form a quick friendship. Will their combined might be enough to defeat one of the founding members of the Avatars, and the person who is coming after them to save his girlfriend?

Blood will be spilled.

Tune in for the ending that ties into Moonmaster's five issue arc.

Latest posts

Back