Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 4

Ultimate Houde said:
Cover27.jpg

Written by Houde
Cover by Nurhachi

Ultimate Central Fanfic #27:...And New Fueds.

With Ultimate Houde and Nurhachi on their heels, Ourchair and Marvelman form a quick friendship. Will their combined might be enough to defeat one of the founding members of the Avatars, and the person who is coming after them to save his girlfriend?

Blood will be spilled.

Tune in for the ending that ties into Moonmaster's five issue arc.
Looks like good stuff and it's about time. The issue will be up soon right?

Anyway, I'm willing to toss in my chapter if there's time for me. It should fudge with continuity or anything I just have to see if the good doctor is goin to use the villain.

Cant wait till friday, oh btw do I qualify yet to be a random guy killed off in a story? :)

Ultimate Central Fanfic
Issue #27
...And New Fueds

In another place minutes before

A junk yard of a place, old cars, chairs, and other various metal trash litters the area for miles around. A smell permeates through the place, and general quietness exudes from it. Every now and then a seagull could be heard as it tried to eat the trash. Then, a fabric tear echoed through the area, the sound of reality ripping, and three people jumped through a purple portal.

Two of them, one looking like a grey furred human, and another dressed in a strange costume, recovered quickly, and faced off against each other.

MARVELMAN : BEWARE MY MIGHT!

OURCHAIR : Seriously, Dr. Strangefate needs to stop trying to awaken people's powers. Hello, whoever you are, I'm Ourchair and I suggest we join forces.

MARVELMAN : Marvelman, and if I say no?

OURCHAIR : Then you'll be placed in a prison.

MARVELMAN : So, my sword and I can break that prison.

OURCHAIR : It's digital you know.

MARVELMAN : Well that sucks, by the way do I look like a ferret to you?

OURCHAIR : Truthfully?......No

MARVELMAN : : Damn.

OURCHAIR : Let's get going, knowing the Avatars, they'll be on our trail quickly.

MARVELMAN : Avatars?

OURCHAIR : They're the bad guys. Well, the good guys really, but the bad guys to us….Yeah, they fight for the other team.

MARVELMAN : Oh….so they like to play by the rules and stuff?

OURCHAIR : Yup.

MARVELMAN : Then I'm with you.

OURCHAIR : Good, let's get in position.

A sound of ripping fabric greeted them.

OURCHAIR : ****, they're here.

He looks at all the discarded metal around him, and grins.
--

Houde lands neatly on his feet while Nurhachi lands awkwardly, and falls on his butt.

NURHACHI: Man, that ride hurts…

HOUDE : Enough, be quiet, I think they are waiting for us.

NURHACHI: Right then, and by the way, I know the drill. Been doing this for far more months than you there Homeboy.

Nurhachi powers up, letting his blood form over him in an exoskeleton. Houde holds his sword out next to him, and allows it to catch fire. The flames wrapped around the blade, flickering, casting shadows across the ground. Houde walks forward, on the balls of his feet, straining to hear any sounds.

HOUDE : I know they are here. Somewhere.

NURHACHI: This metal makes me nervous. Where are we, some sort of junkyard?

OURCHAIR : No, your funeral home!

Several cars lift up, and start to fly towards the duo. Houde leaps into the air, and starts to bounce off the cars, using them as platforms to reach Ourchair, who was floating in midair. Meanwhile, Nurhachi was too busy dodging the cars to watch the impressive feat. He soon had problems of his own as he was kicked by Marvelman.

MARVELMAN : What's the matter blood boy? Can't keep up?

Marvelman jumped out of the way of one of Nurhachi's axe hands, and then swiped his sword, which was glowing a dark blue. Nurhachi dodged, but he could feel the cold of the blade when it swiped near him.

NURHACHI: Get away from me with that.

Marvelman jumped away.

NURHACHI: You better run!

Then Nurhachi saw a big shadow heading towards him. It was one of the cars Ourchair was throwing around. After a long complicated swear word, Nurhachi managed to dodge it by throwing himself to the ground a distance away. He felt the extreme cold again as Marvelman neared him.

NURHACHI: Great, just great. Why can't I have a normal day?
--

Ourchair laughed as his car almost hit Nurhachi. Focusing on another, one he went to throw it at the prone Nurhachi, but felt extreme heat on his back. Turning around he swore as Houde jumped nearer and nearer to him off of the floating cars.

HOUDE : Where is my girl?

OURCHAIR : Don't really care dingleberry.

He threw the car at Houde instead of Nurhachi. Houde calmly leapt high in to the air, pointed his sword downwards, and watched as it cut the car in half, igniting the gasoline still in the tank, and causing an explosion. Ourchair laughed, but was rewarded with a rocketing Houde, not harmed in the slightest, heading straight towards him.

HOUDE : Time to care I think.

He hit the stunned Ourchair with his fist, sending both of them rocketing towards the ground.
--

The explosion in the air caused Marvelman to look upwards, and crack a grin.

MARVELMAN : At least he's done for. Now, time for ….

Before he could finish that statement, Nurhachi had gotten back up, and slammed him in the chest with a hammer hand. Marvelman flew backwards, and into a junk pile.

NURHACHI: Take that *****dick.

Marvelman stood up and grinned madly. His sword glowed an eerie blue.

MARVELMAN : Gladly.

Licking the blood that flowed from his mouth, the ninja's blade started to glow even brighter, absorbing the light near it.

MARVELMAN : Time to freeze you blood boy!

Marvelman let loose with a blast of intense cold, which caused Nurhachi pass out as it flowed over him. Marvelman laughed and quickly ran towards the area that Ourchair and Houde where about to fall into.
---

Houde kept Ourchair's concentration busy by continuously pummeling him with the hilt of his sword. They plummeted to the ground, and at the last second, Houde back flipped off of Ourchair, and landed neatly on his feet. Ourchair, using the last of his reserves, summoned a quick magnetic shield, and only hit the ground at a fraction of the speed he was plummeting. He struggled to gain his bearings. Houde jumped, bringing his sword down.

Only to have it blocked by Marvelman's.

Houde's sword glowed white, Marvelman's a dark blue. Both of them were sweating from the effort of keeping the swords locked.

HOUDE : Where is my girl?

MARVELMAN : Don't know, right before you showed up, I tossed her through a random portal. Have fun trying to find her buddy.

He laughed, kicking Houde in the stomach, and back flipping away from the return strike. The grey furred human took a defensive stance, holding out his black katana. Houde held his sword out in front of him, the sword gleaming in the setting sun. They stood their and stared at each other for a few minutes before they moved.

Marvelman moved first, lightning quick, heading towards Houde. Houde responded by bringing his sword up at an angle, causing Marvelman's to deflect up at the same angle. Houde then drove his elbow in Marvelman's gut, causing him to lose his breathe, and some more blood stream down his mouth.

HOUDE : You're going to die for what you did to her.

MARVELMAN : I don't think so.

Houde went to crack Marvelman in the head with the hilt of his sword, but Marvelman manage to bring his up in time, deflecting the blow. Marvelman spun, sweeping out Houde's feet, and kicked Houde as he was falling. Houde was then repulsed by a magnetic push, sending him backwards, into a junk pile, and metal rods wrapped around his arms holding him to the ground.

OURCHAIR: I think you should finish him Marvelman.

MARVELMAN : Yes, and then find his girlfriend, and make her my own.

Suddenly Ourchair was flying past Marvelman, and into a junkpile. Marvelman turned around, and let loose a blast of cold.

MARVELMAN : You have to be quicker than that Blood Boy!

As the frost cleared from Marvelman's blast, he heard Nurhachi call out.

NURHACHI: Who said it was just me?

In front of Marvelman stood Nurhachi, Icemastertron, DIrishB, and ProjectX2,.

PROJECTX2: I say you let me hit him like I did to Magnet boy over there.

ICEMASTERTRON: Considering around me, his cold powers are quite useless, do it up ProjectX2.

DIRISHB: It's a good thing ManWithoutFear told us you teleported away, and we were able to track you with the computer.

MARVELMAN : I'll take you all on!

PROJECTX2: Someone is asking for a beating!

A crackle of magic, and a portal opened up behind Marvelman, revealing Dr. Strangefate, and Ultimate Quicksilver.

DR. STRANGEFATE: I think it's time we leave, Ultimate Quicksilver, if you don't mind…

Ultimate Quicksilver moved faster than light itself, causing dirt and metal debris to kick up, covering the Cabinet's escape. When everything settled down, the Cabinet members where gone.

ProjectX2 walked over to Houde, and tore the metal bars off.

HOUDE: Thanks

NURHACHI: No problem, did we save the girl?

HOUDE:: No, the ferret looking kid threw her into a portal, or so he said.

NURHACHI: Ferret looking? He looked greyer furred to me.

ICEMASTERTRON: I can see how it looked ferrety

DIRISHB: Nah, grey furred.

ICEMASTERTRON: Why are you always disagreeing with me!

DIRISHB: Cause its fun

HOUDE: He's chaotic, that's all that matters. I need to find her.

NURHACHI: Take this.

Nurhachi hands Houde a communicator

NURHACHI: If you need help, call us, or if we need some more manpower, we will call you.

PROJECTX2: Hey, if you also want a place to rest…

ICEMASTERTRON: Or hang out

DIRISHB: Or get high in…

ICEMASTERTRON: Jeez man, don't tell him that! You can't do drugs in our building.

HOUDE : Thank you guys, um, you need a portal back?

NURHACHI: Nope, they got me covered. Good luck.

HOUDE : You too.
--

Epilogue 1

DR. STRANGEFATE: Welcome to the fold Marvelman

MARVELMAN : I'm glad to know your accepting me Strangey, but one question, when can we cause some real chaos here?

Dr. Strangefate looked over the people in this room, Ourchair, master of magnetism, Compund, the strange crab that just clicks all the time, and lastly the overlooked Ultimate Quicksilver, his court to face off against Ultimate E, should the need arise.

DR. STRANGEFATE: We will rise up when the time is right Marvelman, when the time is right…

Epilogue 2

Two hours later

MWOF: So, this guy was good?

NURHACHI: Should have seen him, hopping from car to car in the middle of the air, explosions, then I got knocked out

DIRISHB: He seemed a good fellow, hopes he finds what he's looking for.

MWOF: So that's why he ain't here with us?

NURHACHI: Yea, he's on an eternal quest to save his girlfriend.

MWOF: That sounds familiar…

BEEP BEEP BEEP

MWOF: What's that?

NURHACHI: The computer says there is a big problem downtown.

MWOF: What is it?

Nurhachi looked grim as he spoke

NURHACHI: Its Nigma…

Last edited:
SURPRISE!

Figure I'd throw it on ya a day early.

Run down of Ultimate Houde's and Marvelman's powers.

Ultimate Houde - Elite ninja skills, and when holding his sword, able to set it on fire and shot heat, plus he can open portals with it. Resistance to fire

Marvelman - Elite ninja skills, and when holding his sword, able to make it freeze. He can shot cold beams at people, and open portals with it. Resistance to cold.

I had fun, all I ask is that no one kill off Marvelman or Ultimate Houde, as there is another story down the line I'm planning out with the two of them.

I mean, Houde needs to find his unnamed girlfriend and all.

Last edited:
Overall very cool issue and loved the action scenes. AND NIGMA! :rockon:

Last edited:
Ultimate Houde said:
Ultimate Houde - Elite ninja skills, and when holding his sword, able to set it on fire and shot heat, plus he can open portals with it. Resistance to fire

Marvelman - Elite ninja skills, and when holding his sword, able to make it freeze. He can shot cold beams at people, and open portals with it. Resistance to cold.

I had fun, all I ask is that no one kill off Marvelman or Ultimate Houde, as there is another story down the line I'm planning out with the two of them.

I mean, Houde needs to find his unnamed girlfriend and all.
THEY"RE BOTH DEAD! DEAD YOU HER ME!

Nah, that's cool. You even inadvertently did something that fits in perfectly with what I want to do. :wink:

OURCHAIR : Don't really care dingleberry.
I want to hear OC say that. I really, really do.

AWESOME arc, Houde. Oh and just to remind you:

*cue dramatic music*

*cue words flying at your face*

ON

OCTOBER

FIFTH

ULTIMATE

CENTRAL

THE

FAN

FIC

WILL

GET

MOONED

10/05/05​

moonmaster said:
AWESOME arc, Houde. Oh and just to remind you:

*cue dramatic music*

*cue words flying at your face*

ON

OCTOBER

FIFTH

ULTIMATE

CENTRAL

THE

FAN

FIC

WILL

GET

MOONED

10/05/05​

smilie.gif

smilie.gif

smilie.gif

Awesome read Houde. Only bad thing was you forgot Ultimate Gambit (poor guys always getting forgotten, lol). I loved the powers of Houde and Marvelman. Also loved the Cabinet getting some air time since i dont think they got enough in my arc. :rockon:

I cant wait to get mooned :D

:shock: Wait, i didnt mean it like that....

Latest posts

Back