Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 5

nice, i like the whole brought back to life thing.....

SLIMJIM: My God…

STRANGEFATE: That would be our target, gentlemen… SlimJim, prepare your Death Knights to attack the creature. We must break through the outer shell of information, but aim for anywhere you can see the energy flowing out of it… We need to destroy its core.

SlimJim was a little off from the shocking images of Strangefate's life, and the appearance of the terrible, magnificent Lil Kis. He didn't want to listen to the Doctor, but knew that he must. Frustrated, he took raised his arm.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I've been pulling 10 hoour Dinner into midnight shifts for the past few days, so I haven't gotten to check this stuff out yet. Heres my reactions, as they happaned.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Who, or rather, What lays in bondage in the deep catacombs of the Doctor's inpeneterable tower, and what role does he play in the master plan of the devious Doctor Strangefate?
Boy ,I hope It's not me. I haven't shown up yet...

Dr. Strangefate said:
Deep within the dungeons of Doctor Strangefate's Tower sits a room ensnared in the darkest, oldest magic, the likes of which would bring Satan himself to his knees. In the room is a man like creature struggling against his cold iron chains, feeling the wood he is stretched across burn and splinter into his back. A drop of golden blood falls to the floor, and the creature begins to cry. Never before has he felt this much pain. Never before has he felt so exposed. His beautiful wings, which he had thought to be lost forever, had been given back to him chained in a cruel trick of fate. He saw the face of Shade in the corner of his eye and spat at him with the little saliva he could muster, managing only to catch his own battered chest.
Ever read Preacher? I think it'd be right up your alley...

Dr. Strangefate said:
A hand gesture indicated the extraordinarily, almost impossibly detailed portraits of younger, shirtless, muscular men, each with a glowing purple ankh etched into their right breast. SlimJim had noticed them the moment he entered the room, and was unnerved by them. They gave him the distinct feeling of being watched, and every now and then he had seen the Doctor's eyes flicker to one, or another. Not in admiration, he observed, but as if to tell them to be still, and quiet.
I'm sorry, I don't usualy do things like this, but I really can't resist.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm actually happy without the way I'm presented. I'll be a little disappointed if I'm still acting like that when... well I won't go into it but in my one shot I'm pretty much acting like an idiot too.
* scribbles * Man with... out fear... with out.... brains... Got it.

Dr. Strangefate said:
He watched as the twenty-three year old man carved a glowing purple ankh into the chest of one eighteen year old after another…
You know theres a girl at work that's going to be 18 soon... I bet she'd be down for that....

ProjectX2 said:
What happened to the "Goodwill using Aeroth to spy on Doctor Strangefate because he's a dragon" subplot I introduced?

Goodwill died when E came back and took over the Cabinet

Thats the same time Aeroth died.

Seriously Project, keep track of our convulted plotness would ya

Nurhachi said:
And so did Aeroth

You need to put mine and Moonies in that TPB thread you got

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultimate Houde said:
I'm pretty sure he already did.

As for the new issue, so, a lot more with the seriousness and creepiness. Well, it worked, and I liked it.:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Last edited:
Ultimate Houde said:

Oops, i did that ages ago but forgot to change my sig. Will do that now.

Also in future issues, maybe you should put the link in the introduction for people who havent read the past issues

Dr.Strangefate said:
I do think short team-up one-shots would be a great way to develop characters... I'd have an idea for a Ourchair/Ultimate Quicksilver crossover... and yeah...

Is he like....going to be my daddy? I'm really very scared of Ourchair...

Dr.Strangefate said:
hahahahahaha!

(maybe)
Nur really should let ppl do some series inside Ultimate Central but not in the Central Fanfic. It is (at least for me) the best fanfic and the most famous, you guys (writers in general) should really try to expand it a little...and put more Wolverine in every issue....yes...and monkey sex....

Dr.Strangefate said:
Introduction to each story arc, or introduction to each issue?

Every issue, like in the intro before the "nurhachi presents" :) Do you think that would be a good idea?

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Nur really should let ppl do some series inside Ultimate Central but not in the Central Fanfic. It is (at least for me) the best fanfic and the most famous, you guys (writers in general) should really try to expand it a little...and put more Wolverine in every issue....yes...and monkey sex....

:? Yeah but whats the point? Any story people want to tell can be told in the proper UC: The Fanfic. If we had another one going, what would it be called? and what would it be about?

Last edited:
Nurhachi said:
:? Yeah but whats the point? Any story people want to tell can be told in the proper UC: The Fanfic. If we had another one going, what would it be called? and what would it be about?

Yeah i was thinking about it, but i wasnt talking about another on going, but separated series like an Ultimate Wolverine vs Ultimate Hulk kinda thing, a story made in 4 or 5 issues with the characters form Ultimate Central oh and we could put DirishB doing the Ultimate Central Timeline lol

Ultimate Central: The Fanfic
Volume Five - Issue 35

UC35.jpg

Dr.Strangefate's epic storyline continues in part four of "His Dark Materials!".

The extra-dimensional entity known as Lil Kis has been destroyed, and the universe is safe once again, but the repercussions of the monster's defeat have yet to be seen! What will become of those who were the Defenders of the Universe? The bonds have been broken, SlimJim, having seen into The Good Doctor's past will never be able to trust him, or perhaps any living being, ever again. And the Doctor's need of Ultimate Gambit has expired, so what of him? And also, what will become of the former master of the Cabinet, Goodwill?

Most importantly, the repercussions of The Good Doctor absorbing the soul of "Lil Kis" will have much further effect than anyone could have possibly imagined. So what comes next in his master plan? And where in the holy heck are the cabinet!?

FIND OUT IN:

His Dark Materials Part Four
"To Beat The Unbeatable Foe"

Latest posts

Back