Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 5

Dr.Strangefate said:
And MwoF is enjoying his newfound leadership, and is therefore acting less than totally mature.

its the Avtar leader curse...they all end up getting killed or sent up into space cuz they turn to the dark side or are the dark side(don't that one yet)......but in MWoF case...............
acting less than totally mature.

edit: for some unknown reason this reminds me of dragonlance 'war of the twins' something about a powerful 'wizard' going into ether or abyss to claim something as his own......mmmm......theres no time travel is there?

Last edited:
Sorry kids, no time travel...

That isn't to say the past won't be touched on or touched.

Or that powerful wizards won't be claiming things as their own...

Hehe, expect the next solicit up late late tonight or tomorrow.

Ultimate Central: The Fanfic
Volume Five - Issue 34

UC34.jpg

Dr.Strangefate's epic storyline continues in part three of "His Dark Materials!"

Prepare to witness the great battle between Doctor Strangefate's Defenders of the Universe, and the powerful extradimensional entity, Lil Kis! The Good Doctor arranged this team for his own puposes, without regard to the repurcussions that may take place and thus, no human, mutant nor zombie present will ever be the same again!!

Prepare the reach the Threshold of HIS DARK MATERIALS! The Doctor is slowly reaching his goal at great cost to those around him, but what precisely is his goal!?

FIND OUT IN:

His Dark Materials Part Three
"The Kis of Death"

yup!

And there's some pictures in the collage (which is meant to be Lil Kis) from the UC member pics page.

and sorry Ult. Gambit... this is the last cover of my arc with you on it...

I think that soons we should be running two Ultimate Central titles. Both starring Wolverine of course. But seriously eventually we're gonna have an overhaul of characters and we have enough factions. We just need to start up another good guy team.

hrm.... I think that we're fine as one title, but maybe we should start releasing Origin/Team-up arcs, no more than 6 parts... to run side-by-side with the UCFF.

The problem is that there are more Bad guys than good guys...

Which Is why I think it's important to develop the backgrounds of our characters, introduce non- UC member original characters, and flesh out our universe so that we can thoroughly develop characters in a way separate from our actual individual selves, and at the same time use our personal character traits to play around with more humorous stories.

For the characters who haven't been "activated", we should have a few miniseries, methinks... as in: UltimateE (the origin of Ultimate Central), Doctor Strangefate (how'd he get so freaking crazy! plus more details about the pictures of the men, and the "master plan"), and Bass Lak Tus (that wackiest of wacky creatures, where we'd reveal his insidious conception from the man known as BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS!)

I also think that we should do something and draw in some of the Ultimate writers/artists... I had this great idea a while back for an arc involving Bendis and Hitllar, and how Ellis has piles and piles of inventions laying around his writing desk, including an extradimensional communicator, through which he reaches Ultimate Central... hehe.

And what about cross-overs with actual heroes/villains... like having the Exiles come to the world of the UCFF.

I do think short team-up one-shots would be a great way to develop characters... I'd have an idea for a Ourchair/Ultimate Quicksilver crossover... and yeah...

There are LOTS of possibilities here, we just need to set some boundaries.

Nur should definitely be in charge of whatever we do, regardless, although having one or two other editors wouldn't hurt. (*cough-cough* hint-hint)

When the site Ultimate Central began giving people incredible abilities, its creator Ultimate E created a team of heroes to bring justice to the world and deal with the astounding effects of the site. Icemastertron, Nurhachi, ProjectX2, and The Man Without Fear became the Avatars.

PREVIOUSLY IN ULTIMATE CENTRAL THE FANFIC:

The battle for the universe is about to begin. Who will win, the insidious Defenders of the Universe, or the innocent creature, Lil Kis, who is slowly destroying the world?

More importantly, what is the cost of winning?

NURHACHI PRESENTS:
ULTIMATE CENTRAL THE FANFIC
VOLUME 5. CHAPTER 34
HIS DARK MATERIALS PART 3
"THE KIS OF DEATH"
BY DR STRANGEFATE

On the edge of existence and non-existence

Doctor Strangefate stood, slowly, and wiped the blood from his mouth. The Death Knights were disoriented by their surroundings, stumbling on the absence of air. They could see the doorway, half-open into the Doctor's castle.

STRANGEFATE: Shade… Will you be able to get us back inside of the mansion as long as the doors stay open?

Shade nodded.

STRANGEFATE: Excellent. Shade and Gambit walk directly behind me and keep a watch out to your side. The Death Knights follow behind us.

SLIMJIM: How?

STRANGEFATE: Excuse me?

SLIMJIM: How do we follow you? There is nothing to stand on.

The Doctor took a step off of the grandfather clock and onto an invisible surface.

STRANGEFATE: If you believe it's there, it's there…. So follow me. And move quickly, we need to finish this before the being can finish absorbing everything. If my suspicions are correct, it will still be actively working, as the laws of space and time seem not to apply to it…. So if we fail here, we've just given reality its Death Sentence.

SLIMJIM: You're telling me that if reality is destroyed, it will be our faults?!

STRANGEFATE: No.

SLIMJIM: But you said if we fail--

STRANGEFATE: We won't fail.

SLIMJIM: But…

STRANGEFATE: I said we won't fail, SlimJim. Trust me. Now we must be quiet or it could--

Suddenly a great, terrible voice shook the air around them.

LIL KIS: helo poepel, howr u?? wat R u tring 2 doo 2 me? Whoo is this an the rest 2? Lemme C…

The nothingness around them contorted as windows flew open into their minds, and the defenders fell to their knees clutching their heads and screaming in pure, unadulterated agony.

Shade watched as a teenager ran through the woods, from a man with a laugh as chilling as ice. He was crying, his entire family was dead now because of him, because he wanted power. He had arrived home that day from work to find his parents covered in blood, with the laughing man standing over them with his twisted smile. While running he tripped, and the man caught him with one of his purplish-pink beams of power. The dark forest lurched out to him, the shadows eating him alive. The teenager tried to scream, but could not, he was no longer capable of making any noise. Shade broke away from the memory, hating his master and his past…

Ultimate Gambit watched his memories meaninglessly, through the scenes of Caduceus' control and the new influence of Doctor Strangefate. His mind had been programmed not to register scenes of pain, regardless of Lil Kis' intentions.

SlimJim and his Death Knights were entirely unaffected, although SlimJim was taken off guard by the figure shaking on his knees before him, the powerful Doctor Strangefate.

The Good Doctor watched a seven year old boy run in through the back door of a suburban home to find the bodies of his parents, shot dead by robbers….

He watched a ten year old boy walk into the apartment of the robbers with a butcher knife. The blood-stained boy was collected by the police four hours later, the men supposedly having committed suicide…

He watched a sixteen year old boy, enamored by a senior, drop three pills of concentrated cyanide into his boyfriend's Coca-Cola during lunch, having a lunch lady convicted for the crime…

He watched that sixteen year old boy's skin shift into organic metal, and he watched as the boy decided to rip his senior boyfriend apart with his bare, metal hands for the sheer thrill of it once he realized that while metal, he had no fingerprints…

He watched an eighteen year old make himself apprentice to the Universe's Sorcerer Supreme, only to damn him into the depths of Hell only two years into his training…

He watched as the twenty-three year old man carved a glowing purple ankh into the chest of one eighteen year old after another…

He watched as the twenty-five year old man stood before over a hundred of these men, and declared war on the non-loyal sorcerers of the world…

…and then the Good Doctor stood with a frighteningly cold look in his fiery red eyes.

STRANGEFATE: No… That's quite enough now… TEG TUO FO RUO SDEAH!!!

Lil Kis screamed/cried/ran as a bolt of purple-pink energy ripped through its shell of information and ideas.

STRANGEFATE: Ultimate Gambit… do you see it?

ULTIMATE GAMBIT: Yes… it's like a collage of faces and bodies and text and sound and color and light… it's the strangest, most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life…

SLIMJIM: My God…

STRANGEFATE: That would be our target, gentlemen… SlimJim, prepare your Death Knights to attack the creature. We must break through the outer shell of information, but aim for anywhere you can see the energy flowing out of it… We need to destroy its core.

SlimJim was a little off from the shocking images of Strangefate's life, and the appearance of the terrible, magnificent Lil Kis. He didn't want to listen to the Doctor, but knew that he must. Frustrated, he took raised his arm.

SLIMJIM: Death Knights, attack!!

The Zombies marched forward towards the creature. Lil Kis noticed/hated/loved the zombies it saw coming, so it reached/jabbed/shot out its hand/sword/cannon to touch/love/destroy them.

LIL KIS: r u goin 2 b mah bets firendss 4ever???

The were not, so it simply wiped them from existence by the sheer power of its will. Kis was happy/annoyed/furious, so it decided/thought/danced to destroy/hug/own its enemies.

SLIMJIM: Lil Kis just blinked away half of my army!!!!

STRANGEFATE: Then get off your *** and try something else!!! Shade! Take it down!

The shadow-man known as shade transformed into a giant blanket of shadow to engulf the creature in, but Lil Kis shot out a beam of pure light, and Shade collapsed upon himself and fell. Strangefate entered the battle, levitating himself and shooting beams of purple-pink light at Lil Kis' shell of information. Holding back his chief general, to keep him from destruction, SlimJim begrudgingly sent forward Goodwill and Rene.

LIL KIS: Oooooh. Pretty lizard peeplels, i <3 pretty lizard peepel… maybe ill give tihs one a kis…

Lil Kis touched/grabbed/loved Goodwill's animated corpse and kissed it with one of its many mouths. A bolt of purple-pink energy struck the corpse while in contact with Kis' "body", knocking him to the ground. His lizard flesh sank away as new, human, pink skin skin replaced it, and his heart began beating again. The body stirred and jerked up, coughing furiously in attempt to fill his lungs.

GOODWILL: What-- where am i?! I don't--

STRANGEFATE: PEELS, LLIWDOOG

And Goodwill slept. Shade awoke near the former dragon-master, and took the two of them back to where the Good Doctor was holding his ground, and where Ultimate Gambit had been standing, quietly.

STRANGEFATE: Good, good, you're here. It's about time we put our back-up plan into action… Shade. Take Ultimate Gambit as close as you possibly can get to Lil Kis….

Shade nodded.

STRANGEFATE: Now, Ultimate Gambit… you're going to need to reach out and touch it, charge it up with all of your strength--

ULTIMATE GAMBIT: But my abilities don't work on living beings…

STRANGEFATE: Then it's your lucky day, because this guy ain't alive… Just do it quickly, and you'll have saved the entire Universe.

ULTIMATE GAMBIT: Yes, Master.

Shade engulfed Ultimate Gambit and released him next to Lil Kis, who was distracted/aggravated/amused by Rene's blasts of Goblin Fire. Gambit laid his hand on the being and let all the energy he had flow into the beast. He began to shake, and passed out, releasing the time-bomb like tendencies of his power. Lil Kis glowed a bright purple…

LIL KIS: Awww… dammn man, y u have 2 do that? i mean, beeyotch, yoo dunno any ting bout Lil Kis! Come on guys… I--

And it exploded, leaving only a miniature sized sphere of glowing light.

SLIMJIM: Strangefate… what is it?

STRANGEFATE: Its core… if it is not destroyed, Lil Kis will be back soon enough… let me handle this…

The Good Doctor lay his hand on the sphere of light, and erupted in purple-pink flames. Enegy poured out of his eyes and mouth, his body extended in mid-air, and then it stopped. The sphere was gone, and once again Doctor Strangefate's nose was bleeding, and he began to laugh a cold, high-pitched, triumphant laugh.

STRANGEFATE: Shade, take us home… It's over.

---

Later, at the Ultimate Central Database

Icemastertron retreated to the Database, not only to escape another chorus of Woolooloolooloolooloo's from the rest of the Avatars, but also to see if he could discern what the problem was. An unnatural breeze passed through the room, and Ice felt like he could hear a man laughing under his breath.

ICEMASTERTRON: Hello? Is anybody there?

He turned to see a vase filled with dead roses sitting on the counter, complete with a note.

Dear Ice and Avatars,

There are far greater things in heaven and earth than you should ever care to know about. I took care of this one for you guys. You're welcome.

Love,
Dr. Strangefate

ICEMASTERTRON: Oh crap… I need to get the others…. Guys! GUYS!!!!

---

Somewhere dark and wet

Goodwill woke with a pounding headache in the darkness. He felt like his head had been dropped on a large rock, and feeling the lumpy granite floor beneath him, he realized that he probably had. The last thing he could remember was telling off UltimateE… and then suddenly waking up next to the inexplicable entity known as Lil Kis. As his eyes adjusted to the light, he realized he was in a cell.

GOODWILL: Hello? Is anybody there?? Where am I? Hello?!?!

A high pitched laugh echoed through the dungeons, and Goodwill realized where he was.

GOODWILL: Oh sh-t… No... No… No… No… No… No…. Oh sh-t, oh sh-t, oh sh-t… Anyone but him, let it be anyone but him…

The shadows stirred, and the face of Doctor Strangfate shone with a terrible grin, and then disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

Goodwill screamed into the echoing darkness, and prayed that his death might be quick and merciful.

To Be Continued​

Last edited:
slimjim said:
The Fictional Doc strange is a sick bastard:)

Thank you!

And just -wait- till you guys see what I have in store for Goodwill...

hehe.

DSF is NOT a Goody fan, at least in the UCFFU

What happened to the "Goodwill using Aeroth to spy on Doctor Strangefate because he's a dragon" subplot I introduced?

Latest posts

Back