Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 5

Nurhachi

Well after Moonmasters awesome arc, it is time to move on. In this volume, there will first be a 6 issue arc by Doctor Strangefate and then a one shot by MWOF.

Take it away doc! :)

Ultimate Central: The Fanfic
Volume Five - Issue 32

UC32.jpg

A New Era begins in a story-arc that will change the dynamics of the UCFF Universe forever.

Something is eating away at the very essence of pop culture and information, and the Avatars are unable to identify the problem at all, let alone stop it. But there is another hope. When the Universe is threatened by the supernatural, the forces of Chaos and Order are pushed to their last resort, the Sorceror Supreme, Doctor Strangefate.

But what are the true motives of the "Good Doctor"? What does he hope to gain from saving the universe? What exactly is he saving the universe from? And how does Ultimate Gambit factor into it all?

FIND OUT IN:

His Dark Materials Part One
"The Doctor is In"

That's it.

I'm going to clear my schedule so I can make all covers for this now. I'm tired of the Paint. I'll bring out my 1337 Photoshop skills. I'm volunteering to make awesome covers.

Doc Comic said:
That's it.

I'm going to clear my schedule so I can make all covers for this now. I'm tired of the Paint. I'll bring out my 1337 Photoshop skills. I'm volunteering to make awesome covers.
Paint covers it is from now on 'til the end of time, people!

Doc Comic said:
That's it.

Get your techno geek **** out of here, fool!

Hey, I -did- use photoshop.

You bum.

And Anyways, what would you do differently?

*shrug*

Whatevah...

Here's some little tidbits about my arc:

I will be introducing Four New Characters (one of whom is a lurker)

I will be bringing back Three Old Characters (as in, ones you thought were down and out), all of whom will have the very essence of their characters changed permanently...

I will have some NON-UC member characters (as in, original characters, not with major roles, but just so that the stories can flesh out)

My goal is to take the UCFF so any writer can go with a Darker serious take, as well as the more Humorous take we've seen predominently in the past.

Also, expect some MAJOR changes to the Cabinet. I mean, The Cabinet was Goodwill's team, do you really thing Doctor Strangefate has the same goals and Ideals as Goodwill?? So yeah...

Hehe, expect the first issue in the next two days.

Latest posts

Back