Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 5

Dr.Strangefate said:
hehe...

Thanks everyone...

Now, what i'm thinking is that I can try to do a monday/friday schedule... but that would be more delay prone.

So it's either I do my best for a monday/friday, or i just go for Weekly, what do you guys think?
Forget the schedule just get them out as quick as possible.:)

What do you think the chances are of E changing Bass's username to "Bass Lak Tus"? or Compound to "Pokey" or even Nurhachi to "Nur H"

Nurhachi said:
What do you think the chances are of E changing Bass's username to "Bass Lak Tus"?

If he wanted it, sure. He fought pretty hard to be the nexus though,

UltimateE said:
If he wanted it, sure. He fought pretty hard to be the nexus though,

No not his subnic. His actualy username. Come on! You.......You are E, you dont need his permission :twisted:

Dr.Strangefate said:
Oh hush, it's easier to write it the other way, particularly when it's all in caps...

My name is actually ProjectX2. UC doesn't let me type in all capitals.

I thought you were talking about when I had you talk, like

PROJECT X2: I'm a wacky fiend

...rather than...

PROJECTX2: No you're not.

So yeah...

I'll get it right next time with the actual descriptions.

nice little twist, are going to give any explanation on how shade joined Dr. S? But otherwise nice.

Doc: so far, so good. :D

UltimateE said:
Yes - the Lil Kis treatment is very well done. Very good.

Hopefully Doc realizes how beneficial it might be to help free E and that's why he is recruiting....

"Free" you? Dude. You're living with me. I'm cool. I'm hip. And I've got loads of cool dvds, comics, and music. You've got it made, you little ingrate.

Now, got to McPlanet King and get me a planet with satellites.

And no sea.

Too salty. I like those barren desert worlds with the molten core. You know the ones I like.

And if you change my name, I'm confiscating the surfboard and you can use the moped again.

Last edited:
Bass said:
Doc: so far, so good. :D

"Free" you? Dude. You're living with me. I'm cool. I'm hip. And I've got loads of cool dvds, comics, and music. You've got it made, you little ingrate.

Now, got to McPlanet King and get me a planet with satellites.

And no sea.

Too salty. I like those barren desert worlds with the molten core. You know the ones I like.

And if you change my name, I'm confiscating the surfboard and you can use the moped again.

you told me that i would be the only one with a surfboard? :cry: :cry:

You had the surfboard. Then, you got me gas giants to eat. Now, you don't have the surfboard.

Bass said:
You had the surfboard. Then, you got me gas giants to eat. Now, you don't have the surfboard.

but...but....you said i could keep it cuz i gave you that ice planet to wash away the shame

thats why you left me on earth? cuz i gave you solid nitrogen, it was your fav. Next to ozone. Unless your going through cosmenopause again?

Latest posts

Back