Ultimate Central: The Movie

Doc Comic said:
TheManWithoutFear has been one of UltimateE's personal henchmen, as well as the commander of the Mods Army, at least for 16 years (and you'll find out why I say this). He says nothing and simply commands the army of the Mods with a cold, calculating fist. He is the third (or maybe even second) most seen character in the film.

I'm badass. I'm always badass. Good work Doc Comic. :twisted:

That moment, when the Superman theme tune kicks in - all I could think of was when Burns made that movie all about himself. :lol:

I love how E is always a crazy Darth Vader.

What was the programme you used, Doc? I'm curious.

I seem to be in the credits without being in the movie...

Aside from that, good stuff.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I seem to be in the credits without being in the movie...

Aside from that, good stuff.
Because The Movies is limited in how many people you can have on screen at once, and you can't really control camera angles. You're actually in the first scene, in the field, but you can't see you because the camera is stupid.

Looking forward for the sequel!

Very good. I'm bad-***.

Bass reminds me of that SNL skit with Chris Farley and Patrick Swaze auditioning to be Chipendale's dancers. :lol:

Seriously, what was the point in that post? I'm pretty sure you're just spamming to get your post count up or something.
You know, I kind of have to agree with this. "Okay", confused-face, what? You didn't understand something in the movies? You don't understand why the movies are here? You thought they were just okay but could be better?

The point of a review is to let the author/artist/filmmaker know what you thought of his or her work. That generally requires more than one word. You don't have to write up a three-page critique, but you do need to convey more information than "Wow", "Okay", "Cool", etc. Look around at some of the other reviews posted on this thread or in this forum to get an idea of what you can do in a review post.

Latest posts

Back