Ultimate Central Z

You should put me in as a helpless pedestrian who gets killed slowly and painfully in the most brutal way possible.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great.

Though I was mildly disappointed that this wasn't a UC Zombie thing.

*idea*
And firm of crotch.
Houde can bench press 250 lb with his crotch alone.

my favourite bit so far is Planet-man's entrance and interaction with Ice :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
HAHA!!

This is awesome!

Thank you , Glad people are liking this

In the Ultimate Central Z universe, everyone on the site apparently does nothing but work out and kick ***!

Not Everyone ...... Doom and Hibiki don't they are just Androids created by Houde for soul purpose of kicking *** :lol: But yes every one is has the muscled up bodies :p

This is rad as hell, Mole, keep it coming, man!

I have the "Houde saga" complete writing wise and the next issues complete. Friday part 3 will be posted.:D

According to Lying in the Gutters, there is an upcoming arc in Ultimate Central Z where Ourchair will be a main character.

Unfortunately, it will be hentai and therefore may need a rewrite.

According to Lying in the Gutters, there is an upcoming arc in Ultimate Central Z where Ourchair will be a main character.

Unfortunately, it will be hentai and therefore may need a rewrite.

:lol: :lol:

on a another note I'm surprised no one commented on the upcoming Bass vs Doom fight :p

"Time to introduce you to a move I call 'Fist of Teh Internets.

"Get it? My fist turned into a cannon."

Pure ****ing genius.

E is so ****ed when I pull out my super powered science ray of kickass.

:lol: I would so have called your move "super powered science ray of kickass" but I really liked the name you came up during my Ultimate Central Wrestling of "Dna splicer" so that's what I have named your move

:lol: I would so have called your move "super powered science ray of kickass" but I really liked the name you came up during my Ultimate Central Wrestling of "Dna splicer" so that's what I have named your move

*ahem* where's m sword?

Latest posts

Back