Ultimate Central Z

Oh, wait, I'll come back in Ultimate Central GT, where I Would have made another Android Doom, will an original Android Doom created a portal to hell to unleash all of E's former villains onto the world and when the two Dooms meet they become super android Doom and he will be conquered by SSJ 4 E and SSJ 4 Bass fusion.

Oh, wait, I'll come back in Ultimate Central GT, where I Would have made another Android Doom, will an original Android Doom created a portal to hell to unleash all of E's former villains onto the world and when the two Dooms meet they become super android Doom and he will be conquered by SSJ 4 E and SSJ 4 Bass fusion.

THERE WILL BE NO GT

:lol: or SSJ4 or Super Android D00m

Well, you were the villain in a shounen manga. What did you expect? World domination/destruction?

and for the story I've chosen for the next one not to give too much away but the villains are YOU , Gemini and Moonmaster!

:lol:

Last edited:
Start of a New Saga

People in this one

• E
  • Ice
  • Planet-man
  • Bass
  • Joe Kalicki
  • Moonmaster
  • Gemini
  • Lynx
  • TwilightEL

coversn1.jpg

uczvol7001eb9.jpg

uczvol7002pe5.jpg

uczvol7003zi3.jpg

uczvol7004gp4.jpg

uczvol7005iz1.jpg

uczvol7006tz8.jpg

Awesome! Can't wait until the fights start!

Doesn't start till vol 9 (i got 7-9 done)

This one will be longer than the houde saga as I'm trying to bring in new things. Including introducing something similar to Dragon Balls and crossed with Chaos emeralds from sonic (ironic since sonic is an homage to dbz)

But hopefully you'll enjoy it as it has you in it as you can see from vol I just posted as a giant Man-cat :lol:

Doesn't start till vol 9 (i got 7-9 done)

This one will be longer than the houde saga as I'm trying to bring in new things. Including introducing something similar to Dragon Balls and crossed with Chaos emeralds from sonic (ironic since sonic is an homage to dbz)

But hopefully you'll enjoy it as it has you in it as you can see from vol I just posted as a giant Man-cat :lol:

Neat!

And yes, I like Man-Cat Me. It's very fitting. :D

Last edited:
"I am Joe and I am a Kalicki."

Bwuahahahaha!!! :lol:

I don't know why, but that line is hilarious.

:lol:

I thought having Kalicki as a race and Joe been one of them could work. Thanks dude it was meant to be funny.

Latest posts

Back