Ultimate Colossus

Taskmaster said:
Well, I am glad that Kurt has hooked up with Dazzler(going with the evidence provided by this years X-Men annual). It's a nice break for him.

I didn't want him to end up with Colossus. Colossus has been way to sensitive for my liking. I preferred the old Colossus who handed Magneto's *** to him. I mean the guy used to be in the Mafiya for cripes sake. Sensitive just doesn't work for someone in the Mafiya. He should have stayed in the closet.

At least he isn't as bad as 616 colossus.

It adds depth to the character, though - a super strong man who acts all tough...that's shallow. And overdone.

Taskmaster said:
Well, I am glad that Kurt has hooked up with Dazzler(going with the evidence provided by this years X-Men annual). It's a nice break for him.

I didn't want him to end up with Colossus. Colossus has been way to sensitive for my liking. I preferred the old Colossus who handed Magneto's *** to him. I mean the guy used to be in the Mafiya for cripes sake. Sensitive just doesn't work for someone in the Mafiya. He should have stayed in the closet.

At least he isn't as bad as 616 colossus.
Well, he wasn't going to be with Colossus because they're not the same orientation.

But I like what they've done with Colossus. Something new and I say it works for him.

Yeah, now that we're done with the suggestions, I'm more open to Colossus being gay than before where his preference was the butt of a few too many jokes.

Oh c'mon! Nightcrawler is totally bisexual! He just has trouble admitting it to himself!

Look, there is a massive amount of information supporting this. Every time Nightcrawler's nationality is discussed, it is said that he is:

German.

I should rest my case here. He's German, and therefore a super-swinger bisexual. It's the same reason he drives Audi's, listens to technno music, and invades Belgium.

oo, ja. you are gay, mein freund? zat is totally not cool. oo, but how do i love your boots, zey are so cute. not come on, ve do not want to be late. we are due in Stuttgart to see Kraftwerk, nein?

I think making nightcrawler sexually confused would bring dynamic to his character especially with his religious approach. You could tell colossus was gay from issue one. The earring says it all. They even do a close up of it.

searzy said:

Nightcrawler does seem sometimes like he might be in the closet.
Colossus looks WAY better WITHOUT the lined skin!

Look months ago everyone was like well maybe Nightcrawler's gay too. But unless some idiot writer retcons it, it was pretty much established that Nightcrawler's reaction to Colossus was betrayal because his friend (no pun intended) kept him in the closet. He's not gay.

nein! i am definitely not ze gay! all i vant to do is vhat any other blue mutant vants to do: retire to stockholm, and design a currency for dogs and cats to use.

look. he's german. they're different there. we can't try to understand them.

oegelthorpe: we have sexuality beyond even our own comprehension!

iceman said:
nein! i am definitely not ze gay! all i vant to do is vhat any other blue mutant vants to do: retire to stockholm, and design a currency for dogs and cats to use.

:lol:

Do you like ze little thin pancakes too?

iceman said:

Haha I laughed hard when I read that and I just saw that movie yesterday. Nightcrawler definitely isn't gay or bi because he has ostricized Colossus and will have nothing to do with it. Plus he likes Keira Knightley....

Latest posts

Back