Ultimate Conspiracy?

Well, I only get the trades so I don't know. I think it is something deeper than that though... Miken is an a-hole by some of the posts I've seen of his. He was the one saying Nightmare was cancelled.

He was the one saying Nightmare was cancelled

It was a joke.

And it really isn't anything deeper - that's the answer; there's nothing else. That's pretty deep if you ask me - one man pretty much being the single reason for the onset of the age of genetic manipulation?

Miken got his name in a Ultimate Spider-Man story? Where?

That was the most anti-climatic conspiracy I've ever heard of!

Miken got his name in a Ultimate Spider-Man story? Where?

I think it was Ultimate Spidey #46. Peter's geometry (?) teacher calls Aunt May after Peter cuts school and introduces himself as Mr. Ayers.

I thought you meant that his letter got published...

No, he got a character named after him by Bendis. Agent Kraken from Ultimate Six #7 (I think) is another character named after a Bendis board regular. There's been a couple others, I think, and he's done it in Powers and other books he writes.

That's pretty cool... I know Finch incorporates names in his artwork, too. If you take a look at the panel where Wolverine has his claws out at the diner's owner with Spider-Man perched on a wall behind him there is a dumper with a bunch of X-Fan board members on it. Really cool.

UltimateE said:
Bendis. Miken Ayers figured it out and got his name in an Ultimate Spidey book for it.

Miken is registered here, but the jerk never posts.

E, can you give me alink to the thread? I want to know what he said and I cant find the thread

René said:
UltimateE said:
Bendis. Miken Ayers figured it out and got his name in an Ultimate Spidey book for it.

Miken is registered here, but the jerk never posts.

E, can you give me alink to the thread? I want to know what he said and I cant find the thread

Which thread? If you're looking for something on the Bendis board you won't find it - it's looooooong gone.

Oh, i thought that that was in this site. Nevermind

What interests me is HOW Captain America came to be. I find it a little bit odd that they could create a succesfull super soldier during World War 2, and then totally fail to recreate the experiment.

We know that the Chitauri were helping the nazis with tech during the war. Were aliens also responsible for helping create Captain America? If not, how could they possibly accomplish it in the 1940:s? And why didn´t they make more than one super soldier while they were at it?

I find it a little bit odd that they could create a succesfull super soldier during World War 2, and then totally fail to recreate the experiment.

I think it's odd too, but in a good way. It makes it all the more interesting. How could a team of genius scientists not crack a 60-year old formula?!

Are you sure that's the Ultimate Conspiracy? Is that even a conspiracy? What's so conspiring about all of the genetically-enhanced humans being the way they are because of Cap? I mean, sure, being the inspiration for so many superheroes and super villains being created is a pretty big thing but how does that make it a conspiracy? I thought that the conspiracy was that all of these super powers were popping up at the same time for a reason that is yet to be known to us.
Well, if that thing with Cap is the conspiracy, it totally sucks.

UltimateE said:
I think it's odd too, but in a good way. It makes it all the more interesting. How could a team of genius scientists not crack a 60-year old formula?!

Yes, I don´t find it disturbing or anything like that. Maybe interesting is a better word than odd, since I also thinks it makes the universe more interesting. But one can always speculate if they "just got lucky" in the 40:s, or if something bigger was involved.

Maybe a conspiracy behind the conspiracy? ;-)

Agreed...

I like the idea that aliens were involved with his origin. If you guys can stomach this, Captain Marvel may be behind it. :)

Maybe while the Chitauri/Skrull were helping the Nazi's, the Kree were helping the Allies with Captain America. And now Captain Marvel's on Earth observing Cap?

ProjectX2 said:
Maybe while the Chitauri/Skrull were helping the Nazi's, the Kree were helping the Allies with Captain America. And now Captain Marvel's on Earth observing Cap?

Hmm.... I can see that as a possibilty. Captain Marvel can be checking up on Captain America, seeing how everything is going. And like when they need him for something, they can take him for what they need.

I said the same thing in my all to complicated theory about how this whole thing would pan out! I can't believe this... AGAIN, I get ignored... :)

Then you almost can feel my pain - I told you guys what the conspiracy was and it's like you don't believe me or something! ;)

Yeah, you're right...

Ice, you gotta give me props for that pain-stakingly long post that explained all of that Kree/ Chituari connection with World War II.

Latest posts

Back