Ultimate Conspiracy?

So is this officaly the consipacy then. I thought it hasn't been answered yet. How is it really a conpiracy then? That's just lame.

thee great one said:
So is this officaly the consipacy then. I thought it hasn't been answered yet. How is it really a conpiracy then? That's just lame.

Stop reviving old threads that probably have nothing to do with the UU anymore!

Baxter said:
I knew no one would get that joke. At the end of Bob Newhart's 3rd TV series he wakes up on set of his 2nd TV series, with the wife from it and says something to the effect of "I had that dream again, the one where I'm running a bed and breakfast in New England.", effectivly saying that nothing happened.

I got the Newhart joke, and I'm not even 20 yet.

I think that the conspiracy is simply that Fury is personally responsible for all the super-powered beings existing in the world, save the mutants. And that all the villains, as much as all the heroes, are all because he and the gov't was obsessed with creating another Captain America. Though this has kind of been stated over and over, so it's not too much of a conspiracy.

UltimateE said:
No, he got a character named after him by Bendis. Agent Kraken from Ultimate Six #7 (I think) is another character named after a Bendis board regular. There's been a couple others, I think, and he's done it in Powers and other books he writes.

Any possibilities that this is the same guy written into UMTU #9?

icemastertron said:
Hmm.... I can see that as a possibilty. Captain Marvel can be checking up on Captain America, seeing how everything is going. And like when they need him for something, they can take him for what they need.

The other thing about that is, that Captain Mar' Val could be there to destroy Captain America. He was, after all, suposed to have been killed. I'm sure it would have come as a bit of a surprise to a group of aliens that created the guy that he was still running around. Assuming this idea has any merit, of course.

From the interview with Millar on News-A-Rama...

NRAMA: You and Brian were the architects of much of the groundwork for the Ultimate Universe, with Brian on USM and Ultimate Team-Up, and you on UXM and Ultimates…the two of you have hinted from the beginning that there's a larger picture behind the world as we know it in the Ultimate books. How expansive/extensive are the details to this side of things?

MM: If I told you the answer to that I'd have to kill you. 'Nuff said.

HA! I knew the conspiracy hasn't been revealed yet.

thee great one said:
From the interview with Millar on News-A-Rama...

NRAMA: You and Brian were the architects of much of the groundwork for the Ultimate Universe, with Brian on USM and Ultimate Team-Up, and you on UXM and Ultimates…the two of you have hinted from the beginning that there's a larger picture behind the world as we know it in the Ultimate books. How expansive/extensive are the details to this side of things?

MM: If I told you the answer to that I'd have to kill you. 'Nuff said.

HA! I knew the conspiracy hasn't been revealed yet.

You just realised that? :?

The only person I remember saying it being resolved was E, and that was because he was sure it was his "everything revolves around Captain America" theory.

ProjectX2 said:
The only person I remember saying it being resolved was E, and that was because he was sure it was his "everything revolves around Captain America" theory.

That was before anyone definitively said, outright, that there was something even bigger than that.

I was such a Goodwill back in the day.

Latest posts

Back